RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may be totally guessing but I think I was just googling "How to lucid dream" because I was curious about it and I found the Good Mythical Morning episode about Rhett lucid dreaming.  Very random!

I found them thanks to the TheFinebros YouTubers react series! 

i was watching the vlogbrothers then somehow got switched over to just hanks channel then i started watching videos with him and other youtubers and the video called win a phone call from rhett and link came up then i watched the one with toby as an ear troll came up i watched that then some of the music videos and decided to subscribe C:

I found them on TheFineBros Youtubers React videos, and I instantly thought they were awesome :) When I started watching more of their videos I realized I had  actually seen 'How to Kill a Mustache' a while ago,  but I didn't know who they were when I watched it :)

My mother actually showed me the T-Shirt War video a while back. Recently, I started watching more of their videos, and then started watching GMM and then The Mythical Show daily. And that's the short, simple story of how I found Rhett and Link.

I first watched 2 Guys 600 Pillows a long time ago. Then I came back to watch it again, and noticed some interesting video titles in the related section of the page by Rhett & Link. After watching a few more songs, I started watching a couple episodes of GMM and eventually got hooked onto everything they make.

I had known Rub Some Bacon On It for a while but never knew it was Rhett and Link, and then I saw that my friend was near obsessed with them, but I still didn't check it out. ANother one of my friends was watching their videos and I'm like "Wait, other people watch these guys?" so I gave more of their videos a chance and I love them all xD

I found them when I watched Julian Smith's Perfect Bathroom Trip Song. Rhett and Link were in it and I liked them. After I discovered they had their own channel I was hooked.

I found Rhett and Link via Youtube, while I was watching Julian Smith videos.  I believe that the first video of theirs that I watched was "The Hair Song" or something.  Since then, I've been watching their videos nonstop and one might say that I have become a bit obsessed.

A few months ago, I was watching backwards videos and their pillow video came up. I fell in love with everything about them right away and now I think I've seen every single one of their videos. It's pathetic but I am so happy to have become a Mythical Beast!!! :)

I found them through the smosh website were they featured these awesome guys. I fell in love with them

I saw the "how to kill a Moustache" , but didn't realize who they were until I think the "color Song" was the first video where I thought..."what...!?!?" Since then, I introduced it to my GF later that day and she was hooked after a few songs and GMM episodes. We have now gone through GMM season 2,3 and going through season 1 right now. Luckily, we also got in on the Ground floor of The Mythical Show w/ Rhett and Link. She and I are now beasts on here now, and her birthday is coming up and thanks to you guys, she's getting a GMM shirt. Easiest gift ever.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service