RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them (was showed them) the day after I was dumped because I went straight to a friends house for unbelievable amounts of food... and she showed me Rhett and Link (specifically a video from the second channel) And thank goodness. Rhett and Link seriously are the best ever. Btw I'm from the UK so count +1 International fans. 

Well, I was surfing Youtube on a particularly boring day,  and as I was scanning the comedy section I clicked on this title that said "Ten Greatest April Fools Pranks of all Time".  I sat through a commercial, and then.. *BOOM* I was greeted by the King of hair himself, who I later learned was called Rhett. This Hair King greeted his viewers with a hearty, "Goooood Mythical Morning!" and I thought to myself: "What kind of phantasmagorical planet  is he on to be saying Good 'Mythical' Morning.....because I absolutely want to be a part of it!" But did it stop there? No. An odd looking black haired elf (with a slightly adorable lisp) magically appeared beside the King of Hair and for once I didn't know what to think! My ever flowing river of opinions/judgments stopped. Just like that. And by the end of the episode my mind was blown. I could tell they had been friends for an exorbitant amount of time, they just had that look...To my further enjoyment I found my way to their first channel and gobbled up as many video's on there as I could in a night. So that is how I made the discovery of Rhett and Link. These two are each 50% awesome, which means they must be together in order for it to be totally 100% awesome. 

Theres a back story of how i found rhett and link . I watched julian smith and jeffery dallas one day i found rhett and link in there video and went to there first channel i only watched the music videos until i found rhettandlink2 and i watched gmm. thats my back story.

Theres a back story of how i found rhett and link . I watched julian smith and jeffery dallas one day i found rhett and link in there video and went to there first channel i only watched the music videos until i found rhettandlink2 and i watched gmm. thats my back story.

i was waching a ERB it was the wright bros vs the mario bros and rhett and link were just awsome at what they do so i suscribed at u tube and ever since then iv been hooked

I had found them on February 22, 2009. (I don't know why I was so specific on the date) Either way, I had watched their crayon colors song and decided to watch more. I've been a mythical beast ever since.

I was looking for stop motions and found tshirt war.theyre was a link to other r&l stuff so now im a fan

Saw the fellows around YouTube on occasion; decided to check out their material. The second channel and GMM got me hooked. Can't wait for The Mythical Show!

I was searching through youtube like a year ago and I found them,and LOVED them!

Came across a GMM video in early 2011.

I don't remember exactly, but I had seen them in the past on Youtube but never really was interested.  Until of course this past month... I went on a huge marathon of Good Mythical Morning all seasons to their main channel with skits and music videos.  This indeed did tickle my fancy.  I had subscribe instantly and I now want to become apart of this huge community (which might not be that huge, but what ever) I'm excited to take my epic adventure into Mythicality. (is that even a word??)

~Shayna 

I found Rhett and Link at youth group when we saw a video!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service