RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first thing I saw from rhett and Link was your mobile home commercial on wimp.com but I didnt start watching their videos until a few months ago and Ive been watching all of them ever since and only just now decided to become a mythical beast officially :D

My sister showed me one of their music videos. I started watching more....

I was watching Jillian smith and than found the one of them in the bathroom singing about the perfect bathroom plan

I was browsing on youtube in jun 2009, when I saw a video in my recommended videos titled "2 Guys, 600 Pillows." This video was mind blowing. I instantly bought the song on Itunes. Then I saw they had more songs and I watched almost all of them and subscribed to this awesome channel. This is how I found them, but when I made a new youtube channel, I forgot to subscribe to them, and soon forgot about them. About two months later I saw the video "Epic Rap Battle" in my recommended videos and almost exploded because I had completely forgot about them. I then got caught up and became a fan once more, but this time an even bigger fan.

I found them about 4 months ago, when my sister showed me their stop motion t shirt war and pillow song, and now I am FANGIRLING all over the place whenever I see them in another video!!! :)

In the summer of 2010, I was at my grandma's house up in Canada for a family reunion. I was on the couch watching old home videos when my 9-year-old cousin walks over to the couch, and tells me to watch this video. It was a stop animation video called T-Shirt War. After that, I browsed through other videos on their channel. From the tax rap battles to the awesome local commercials, I became a mythical beast during my family reunion. Who would've guessed?

Epic Rap Battles of History Wright Brothers vs. Mario Brothers

I started off walking in on my brother watching a few of their songs. after that I found all of their songs, and then chia lincoln, and gmm. now I'm here.

My mom told me about them. We were just at her house for spring break and she had to watch the last Good Mythical Morning episode before she did anything else. When I asked her what she was watching she told me all about it and then told me she was a mythical beast. It was quite amusing that I was hearing for the first time that I had a mythical beast for a mom.
I found them when they were doing the great american road trip. I've been watching them awhile lol

omg i have a craazy storry for finding rhett ad link what happened was me and my friend got in a fight (long story) and i searched how to make up from a fight then i saw a key too a girl heart is through a worms anus clicked on it and became a fan ever since :)

I found Rhett and Link in 2010 just browsing YouTube. I went through their videos and was an instant fan.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service