RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My best friends cousin said 'hey you NEED to see Rhett & Link's videos so my best friend and I watched...and watched and watched the was THE best day ever

I was just looking around Youtube and found the Facebook song! I watched it and watched the Pillow song! I was hooked! I watched a few Good Morning Chia Lincoln also. I have watched every episode of GMM.. some of season one i haven't watched though. Lol.

My awesome cousins showed it to me one day.  I thought they were funny so I started to watch more and more of their videos.

I saw someone on Instagram that was watching GMM and decided to check it out.

We watched Rhett and Link way back in '09 (or around then) when they came out with "Maine Man". My brother reintroduced me to them and now I'm winning because I'm on here before him ;p

My best friend (she and I have a very Rhett and Link-ish relationship) showed me the My Hair Song about a year ago because apparently it reminded her of me (and we also compared Rhett to Mordecai and Link to Rigby from the Regular Show). I really liked it was watched some other videos and then came across an episode of GMCL.

And here I must confess....I thought it was boring.

But a few months ago I decided to watch the hair song again and ended up repeating the whole cycle, only this time I watched GMM and fell in love with it (and I like Chia Lincoln too). Now I'm trying to catch up with all the episodes I missed and regret that I didn't appreciate it the first time around.

But I kinda like watching about 5 episodes a day so maybe it turned out for the better ;)

I'm not sure, but I think I found Rhett and Link after watching Waffles by Julian Smith. I found Julian Smith by watching Wheezy Waiter, and I found Wheezy Water by a friend.

My Bro-In-Law showed me the Rub Some Bacon On It song.  I searched for more songs by them to show him and I found the great GMM.  I'm hooked.  Is it bad that when we are in the supermarket and our children piss us off that we bring them to the lunch meat isle and rub bacon on them (No lie!)?

I discoverd Rhett and Link thru Jeffery Dallas :) I had found Julian Smith and watched all his videos... I watched Waffles so many times then i saw the link at the end of the video to Rhett and Links channel and have been hooked ... i watch GMM daily now :)

julian smith brought me to rhett and link. i had seen them before but i had no idea they had a talk show which i watch about everyday now.

I had heard about R&L in passing many, many times, usually whenever Supernote rolled around. So when the Llamarmy (a team I was a part of) won this Supernote just gone, I thought it was about time to look into the creators of this fabulous contest. Then I spent a few weeks watching the entire back catalogue of GMM/GMCL, much to my fella's annoyance. 

My friends watched Rhett and Link, so I started and know I watch GMM every day!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service