RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched  a DanIsNotOnFire video and this was featured you guys are TOOO funny 

I watched  a DanIsNotOnFire video and this was featured you guys are TOOO funny 

They were in the Julian Smith video "Waffles" :)

Hmm...I discovered them in c.2010, while I was surfing Youtube. I was watching some Nigahiga/KevJumba stuff, then I saw a vid of RhettandLink. They're pretty amazing! :D

My friend showed me them on youtube now i'm hooked

Through my friend.

I Saw the T-Shirt wars video, and then a while later, I saw Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time. But I wasn't really hooked until later when i saw Rub Some Bacon On It. After that, I saw GMM almost everyday after that.

I don't really remember- but somehow it came up on iTunes as a podcast to check out. I watched one and was hooked and literally watched all the back episodes of season 1 in 2 days.

My friend showed me the "In the 80's" video. I've been hooked on their videos ever since.

I met Rhett and Link just this past summer. as any teen would do in the last days of summer- doing nothing on the internet. i saw the their high school graduation speech and song on AOL. i watched and i was hooked! i've been a fan since the last few episode of season one!

well i watched rhett and link commercial kings when it came on and it was my favorite show its so funny! And like a year later i was on youtube and i saw those unforgettable names and faces and i know how funny they are so i had to watch now im hooked 

I was on iTunes, looking for new Nefarious Fauxpod podcasts when I thought, "I wonder what else there is." I went to the comedy section and saw Good Mythical Morning. Obviously, this piqued my interest (it had a face of breakfast delight, so of course). I downldoaded a few podcasts and was delighted with the outcome. So began my journey to become a mythical beast! I spent quite an embarrassing amount of time catching up on all of Rhett and Link's videos, eventually deciding to check out the Kommunity. And here  I am!

So that is my tale. Thanks for reading. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service