RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend had asked me a couple months ago if I had heard of Rhett and Link,
as it turns out I had seen one of their videos but didn't know them by name.
To this day I have been watching all their videos and loved each one

I found Rhett and Link's channel, well, I'm not even sure. It was a couple of years ago. But, now I watch Good Mythical Morning almost every time one is uploaded on YouTube! 

I actually just joined the Kommunity today! It seems like a cool place that I will be visiting often! 

I found Rhett and Link on the YouTube homepage one day, and now I cannot stop watching their awesome music videos and Good Mythical Morning!
Found rhettandlink through mystery guitar man who I saw on a YouTube show like American idol except with YouTube wich I learned about from nigahiga wich I heard about from chestersee wich I accidentally clicked on after watching a cat video witch I saw after I watched nyon cat (wich is pretty stupid if you ask me) I only watched that after my friend told me it was funny which it is kind of for the sheer awkwardness. Isn't YouTube beautiful. Also a friend recommended Rhett and link to me a few years ago. Screw akham's razor, and screw sacadian rhythm to.
YTF

I stumbled across Rhett's "The Future of Pants" video several months ago, and watched it with my wife. My wife thought it was funnier than I did, so she spent some time watching other R&L vids. A few days later, she posted an R&L video on Facebook -- I can't remember which one -- but I thought it was pretty dang funny. So I checked out a couple others. Slowly but inexorably I got pulled into Rhett & Link's inescapable Kommunity. Now I watch GMM every weekday morning.

Thank you for wasting so much of my very rare and precious free time, Rhett & Link.

I found them through the perfect bathroom trip song from watching Julian smith videos

The first video I watched of them was the T-Shirt war video. I think I was linked to it through MysteryGuitarMan, cuz he directed it. Ever since then, I have been a dedicated Mythical Beast!

I was talking to my buddy when he told me about this funny "hair song" so I checked it out and thought it was awesome! That's how I found out.

My friend told me about them, and I thought they were epic!

Well I had always seen their videos floating around YouTube for a while, and I'd watched a few of them, but I didn't actually become a fan until they did their Caption Fail video with Tobuscus. I then subscribed to their YouTube channels, and soon after, their GMM Podcast on iTunes. They are two of the funniest fellows I've ever heard, and I look forward to the future as they continue the internetainment!

I found Rhett and Link recently and in the most strange way possible. I can't remember way i saw something about Honey Boo Boo Child (freaky, right?) and i'm from Portugal so i did not know that child had a reality show and whatever... And since i had nothing better to do I searched on youtube a saw the podcast Rhett and Link did about that, and since that day did not stop watching...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service