RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found out about them with there trio with hank green.
I said those guys are cool!
i was on youtube and watched a video and in the related videos bar there was the Rusty Barefoot, Sr. and Larnold Jernigan, Sr. men who cant pee commercial...
I actually found them through Ray William Johnson's channel on youtube. In one of his videos he featured the Vlogbrothers, I subsrcibed to their channel after watching a few of their episodes. And then, I saw Rhett and Link featured in one of their videos. I thought they were hillarious and been watching them ever since.

-Dizz
I found them on YouTube just browsing random videos. Watched the Facebook song and then went to their channel and watched the rest of their videos. I was hooked!
I was like totally browsing ON the internet looking for candy recipes when i stumbled on a guy named sir.Richard Johnson and he told me about skittles and so I went to the supermarket and bought some in the supermarket I heard a song on the radio about 5 cats and a Pink giraffe which reminded me that I hadn't taken a shower in five days so I went to sleep and the day after that I found them on Youtube though one of their AWESOME videos sometime in november 2008
I stumbled upon them as an accident really and was very skeptical at first, but as I watched my laughing soon muted whatever doubts I had about this truly dynamic duo. Truly these guys are gems in the mostly barren wasteland that is Youtube. I am just glad to be part of the kommunity.
I found the Kommunity by a well known prophetic item called YouTube.com
I found them through their stupid news stories song with Hank Green.

P.S. thanks for the bunny guys!
Im not sure when but I saw a youtube video of them either singing Toco bell folk song or Space Trash.
I was really having a panic attack over some sort of drama assignment, and my friend was trying to calm me down, and actually make me smile. So she showed me some R&L videos. It seriously made me grin from ear to ear. I have been hooked since last week (late to the party I know) but I have been catching up.
I was searching for 80's stuff, and their music video came up. I instantly loved it (and, it's still my favourite song) so I have not been a fan for as long as some of you.
THE VLOG BROTHERS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service