RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link in an indirect way. My best friend was showing me a video from Julian Smith called Don't Interrupt Me When I'm Reading a Book. When I went to YouTube to watch more of his stuff, a similar video popped up that had Julian's alter ego Jeffrey Dallas. I clicked on the video which had something to do with waffles, and lo and behold Rhett and Link co-starred in it. I thought they were hilarious, looked them up on the Tube, and voila! A Mythical Beast was born. I absolutely love their stuff.

About 6 months ago I was telling my kids about MC Hammer and his ridiculous pants and came across "the Future of Pants" loved it and then I linked to the rap battle  then the story of links broken pelvis and I just could not stop! I was HOOKED! My kids are hooked, my husband is hooked and we have to start each school day with GMM.

I found Rhett and Link through the vlogbrothers, when i watched the stupidest new stories song they did with hank. I then started exploring the channel, and now i watch GMM every day! (:

I found Rhett and Link from watching Julian Smith's kidnapped series 2.0 episode 2 and someone commented Rhett and Link!! And I was like What? So I searched them up and I watched a GMM and so a mythical beast was born!

just looking for drive thru raps!

My sibling and I found Julian Smith's waffles on the DSI in the Flipnotes, and I looked it up on Youtube. Everyone was talking about Rhett and Link being in it so we looked them up. We found the Hair Song and it was hilarious! Now we watch GMM every morning. 

A friend of mine was showing me the Epic Rap Battles of History on Youtube by NicePeter. I thought they were awesome and subscribed. Then there was the battle between The Wright Bros.(Rhett and Link) and The Mario Bros.(NicePeter and EpicLloyd). After watching that battle and the Behind the Scenes, I thought Rhett and Link were hilarious and wanted to see more of their stuff and I was hooked in no time.

The first video of theirs that I saw was T-shirt war. I think it was MysteryGuitarMan who sent me there. Thanks, Joe!

i found them on June of this year when there song rub some bacon on it was on smosh pit weekly so i decided to watcha few videos then i found GMM and that's my daily video i watch every day :D

Youtube share day at school. Good times.

i think i found them because my brother showed me Beware The Homeschoolers and i still love their new videos :)

My mom showed my the Hair Song

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service