RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Brother was watching 2 guys 600 pillows and he told me about chuck testa ever since then ive been watching Rhett and link.

I found Rhett and Link a year or two ago after stumbling upon the Shamwow Song on Youtube. I was amazed at the creative genius it took to make a song word for word from a commercial, so I instantly subscribed, and I've never regretted it since.

i was watching multiple videos by tobuscus and i found one with them and tobuscus and so i got hooked on there videos

I dunno when I found them.. Probably through other youtubers. I watched an episode of GMM awhile ago and for some UNKNOWN reason wasn't interested. That changed two weeks ago when I took a renewed interest in the show. I have been staying up until 3 am every night since then catching up. :D

I think the first time i saw them was in ERB's Epic Rap Battles of History when they were the Mario Bros., but even then I didn't subscribe right away. I forgot which video of theirs made me subscribe to both channels. All I know is, I have been addicted to GMM and watch them every single day (yes, even on the weekends because I'm simultaneously catching up on season one while watching season two)

I found Rhett and Link from just finding their music videos on YouTube, liking them alot, then checking out their channel.  Which I am now subscribed to and watch, pretty much, on a daily basis.  Good stuff, guys, good stuff.  :)

i found rhett and link when watching caption fails at a friends house last month. later, when i got home, i watched it again and found all of their other videos. the next day, i found GMM and now, i cant go a day without it!!! i showed it to my sisters and brother, and we all love everything they do, just our type of humor. 

The first video I watched from Rhett and Link was Pimp My Carriage. I'm not sure if the video is still up, but basically it was them doing a parody of pimp my ride ... but with a baby carriage. I thought it was hilarious, so I kept watching their stuff. Time when on, and wonders such as the facebook song and the Velcro song came out.

Eventually, when they did the rhettandlinkast, which I almost think might have been their first show, (Pretty sure we used Ustream back then, but I honestly forget), I ended up becoming a moderator for that chat room during the shows. That's when they made their All Rising tribute song based off of Alexis Cohen's exiting speech from America's Idol, which I later made a video for (which is still up on youtube if you look up All Rising. It's the one posted by Mystery0llama) I remember them being like... thursday nights, and then they changed to friday or something like that.

Time passed, and I ended up taking a break from watching their videos shortly there after. I watched off and on until... well, probably until Good Morning Chia Lincoln, and i've watched pretty steadily since then. I've always enjoyed these guys videos because it's entertaining, has a great community, and is always clean humor, which is something that I honestly enjoy more. Anyways, Keep up the great work guys, glad to see everything is going well! Stay Mythical!

- Nathan (AKA Mystery0llama)

I first found one of their videos sometime last year in my suggestions on YouTube. I don't remember which one it was xD I liked it, but I wasn't really hooked until GMM started. Since its inception, I've seen every single episode, and I've grown to like all of Rhett and Link's videos. I was a little shy about joining the kommunity, but now that I'm here, I'm glad I did :D

The first video Of Rhett and Link that I saw was T-Shirt Wars. I forgot who made it so I didn't see another video until I found Good Mythical Morning. When I learned that they were from North Carolina I said," Finally! Something awesome came from my home state besides the Wright Brothers."

Well i happened upon them while browsin around youtube. i watched a vid or two, thought they hilarious & awesome & i've been subscribed to them ever since =)

How did I find R&L? Well, I'd seen some of their videos before, like the T-Shirt War and the Pillow song or whatever, and I saw them in Jeffery Dallas' Waffles video, but I never made the connection that they were the same guys, lol! Sometime last June I was watching the Waffles video with my younger sister for like the 20th time, cuz we both love it so much, and I was like, "What kind of names are Red and Link anyway?" And my sister said, "It's Rhett and Link. Link is short for Lincoln." I had no idea how she knew these things and she was like, "Yeah, they have some kind of a news feed show on Youtube everyday." So she showed me GMM and some of their music videos from their main channel, and I thought they were hilarious! I became hooked and now I'm a bigger fan than my sister is! The end. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service