RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It has been soooo long! I can't remember exactly how I found them, but I think it may have been the Facebook song which got me hooked!

Found Rhett and Link a few years ago, using the YouTube app, searching the top rated. Found the fast food folk song. Hilarious stuff!! Still one of my favorites! That was four years ago. Since then, I've been watching you guys and sharing stuff with my friends. Quality internetainment never gets old. You guys rock!

I found Rhett&link from looking up Julian Smith when the perfect bathroom trip song came up.It is still my favorite to this day.

My friend told me about Julian Smith and I saw them in one of the Kidnapped episodes. But when I actually looked them up was in the Perfect Bathroom Trip song which I thought was just a Julian Smith thing. Little did I know...

I saw someone post about them on instagram. I looked them up on you tube and have been in love ever since.

I was watching MysteryGuitarMan a lot and he mentioned the T-Shirt war video which he directed. After watching that I kept exploring their videos and now... BOOM! Mythical Beast!

I found them with the Epic Rap Battle.

I found them through their Roscoes song. :D Now I watch GMM every morning! :)

My sister showed me one of their songs after she first found them in the epic rap battle of history mario brothers vs wright brothers. I started watching their blogs and was hooked ever since.

I don't remember the first time I found them, but I saw about 3 minutes of a GMM episode, and then forgot what it was called. Later, I found "Rub Some Bacon On It" whilst aimlessly wandering YouTube, and from then on, I was hooked.

How did I find Rhett and Link?  Four words: Written by a Kid

I found them when they made their first T-Shirt War video with MGM. I thought they were interesting, and checked some of their stuff. Liked it, and here I am :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service