RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MItchell davis's (livelavalive) video from the 789 gathering
That's awesome Lauren, sounds like you're 100% on board the R&L Express. Hooray! XD

Lauren [Razom] said:
I joined quite recently...
My mom was in the car listening to Rick and Bubba, which is a very popular radio show in Alabama that is on the air in several other states, as well. Well, my mom listens to them whenever she's in the car, so it was no coincidence that she heard the show the day that Rhett and Link were guests. They talked about the Red House commercial (and maybe the Painfully Honest and Epic Mobile Home commercial), which Rick and Bubba and all the cast of the show thoroughly enjoyed. So, my mom thought it was also funny, then proceeded to show me the commercial a couple days later. Then, another few days went by, and I decided to check out some of their other videos, and here we are, about a month later, and I'm still completely addicted. ^^
This is probably the longest I've stayed this addicted to anything (and I get obsessed really easily. x])
Now my family makes fun of me because all I talk about is Rhett and Link, I printed out two posters that are now on my wall and tv stand, and when my mom comes into my room and asks what I'm doing on my laptop, now she always says "Oh wait, let me guess. Rhett and Link, right?"
And she's always right. xD
I stumbled across the Taco Bell Folk Song video and was an instant fan. Rhett and Link are North Carolina treasures! :)
You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that. ^^
My mom keeps saying that I'm a bandwagon fan, and maybe I am with some things, but I really think I'm a true fan of Rhett and Link!! xD

Brother Bob (The Dancing Bear) said:
That's awesome Lauren, sounds like you're 100% on board the R&L Express. Hooray! XD

Lauren [Razom] said:
My mom was in the car listening to Rick and Bubba, which is a very popular radio show in Alabama that is on the air in several other states, as well. Well, my mom listens to them whenever she's in the car, so it was no coincidence that she heard the show the day that Rhett and Link were guests. They talked about the Red House commercial (and maybe the Painfully Honest and Epic Mobile Home commercial), which Rick and Bubba and all the cast of the show thoroughly enjoyed. So, my mom thought it was also funny, then proceeded to show me the commercial a couple days later. Then, another few days went by, and I decided to check out some of their other videos, and here we are, about a month later, and I'm still completely addicted. ^^
This is probably the longest I've stayed this addicted to anything (and I get obsessed really easily. x])
Now my family makes fun of me because all I talk about is Rhett and Link, I printed out two posters that are now on my wall and tv stand, and when my mom comes into my room and asks what I'm doing on my laptop, now she always says "Oh wait, let me guess. Rhett and Link, right?"
I believe I just found them yesterday because they did a video with Hank Green on the Vlogbrothers channel, so far it seems pretty awesome!
You're not a bandwagon fan, Lauren. Rhett and Link have struck a chord with you (pun intended) and you're stuck with us now! Enjoy getting caught up on all the video content, especially the live Kasts! I only found them in April and was amazed how much there was to watch and laugh along with! Way to go, super fan!

Lauren [Razom] said:
You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that. ^^
My mom keeps saying that I'm a bandwagon fan, and maybe I am with some things, but I really think I'm a true fan of Rhett and Link!! xD

Brother Bob (The Dancing Bear) said:

Lauren [Razom] said:
Someone sent me the Barbeque Song, and so of course I looked at their other stuff as well. I shared and continued to share their work with friends. Both are really talented. I found out later that my son had seen them at a Disciple Now weekend he had attended a few years ago, and even later found out that friends we introduced to Rhett and Link, when they showed them the you tube videos, immediately said they too had seen Rhett and Link through a church function as well. We also attended the Cary premier of "Looking For Ms. Locklear" and gave 2 copies as Christmas gifts this year.
a couple years ago my friends ipod died, and she posted thw link to "the dead ipod song" to her twitter page... I check it out and have loved them ever since...
from youtube, Charlieissocoollike mention a person they'd just done a song with x so i followed both links and ended up here x :)
I saw them on AOL where they have the little news slides type thing. It was advertising their song about the one lady from american idol that pasted away and their song about it. I checked out more of their stuff and well fell in love : )
I found them after my brother and I watched the Vlogbrothers video featuring them.
A buddy of mine messaged me the Red House commercial tagged simply as 'North Carolina'. And being from that state, it sufficiently summarizes local business like no other.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service