RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Jory is my nephew. He and Jon do the Microwave show at
http://www.youtube.com/user/JPizzle1122

and Jory has a channel of his own at
http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryFilmsProduction

Their Live time with Jon and Jory is at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-time-with-jon-%26-jory
Thursdays at 8 Eastern time

MissEC (Landshark) said:
Wow, cool story! You related to Jory Caron then? I'm not familiar with that YouTube/Ustream channel but just curious.

Bob Caron said:
How did I find Rhett and Link?

Jory Caron and Jonny Paula promote R&L just about every Thursday on their Live Cast on USTREAM just before the R&L Live Kast. So, I figured that if my favorite YouTubers think that highly of R&L, then it would be worth checking them out.
Aha! Yes, I've heard Rhett and Link talk about the Microwave show which is on before their ustream. Coolness!
shaycarl told me to look u up :) roscos chicken and waffles :)
I ran across a video on YouTube “Fireworks” that had me rolling on the floor laughing. I was hooked on Rhett & Link. Following the arrows of the KBE video got me to the R & L Kommunity.
I joined quite recently...
My mom was in the car listening to Rick and Bubba, which is a very popular radio show in Alabama that is on the air in several other states, as well. Well, my mom listens to them whenever she's in the car, so it was no coincidence that she heard the show the day that Rhett and Link were guests. They talked about the Red House commercial (and maybe the Painfully Honest and Epic Mobile Home commercial), which Rick and Bubba and all the cast of the show thoroughly enjoyed. So, my mom thought it was also funny, then proceeded to show me the commercial a couple days later. Then, another few days went by, and I decided to check out some of their other videos, and here we are, about a month later, and I'm still completely addicted. ^^
This is probably the longest I've stayed this addicted to anything (and I get obsessed really easily. x])
Now my family makes fun of me because all I talk about is Rhett and Link, I printed out two posters that are now on my wall and tv stand, and when my mom comes into my room and asks what I'm doing on my laptop, now she always says "Oh wait, let me guess. Rhett and Link, right?"
And she's always right. xD
I saw them through the vlogbrothers video :)
I found them a few months ago when my news station (WGN in Chicago) featured their videos for the Red House and TDM Auto Sales. I've been subscribed to them ever since. :)
The vlogbrothers told me about you!
I think i found Rhett and Link by seeing their Robot Girlfriend song on Brink, a show on the Science Channel. I decided I wanted to see it again so I looked for it on Youtube, and sure enough I found it, watched it, and discovered their other songs and videos. I got absorbed and subscribed... and it goes on...
Shay Carl, checked out the song video, then the great american road trip.
I have no idea how I got into Rhett and Link. The first video I saw was the Guacamole song. I showed it (and many others) to my students. Vermonters love Rhett and Link!
My friend was checking out baseball websites and happened upon the Baby Ruth "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" challenge and the first video we watched was "Goth and Baseball Do Mix (Sort of)". We loved the video, but it was a few weeks before I researched the creators (aka Rhett and Link) and found the wealth of funny videos that have now kept me laughing for two years.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service