RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i found the t-shirt war video and watched all their other videos and got hooked.  I think they're amazing and i watch their videos all the time:)

I was just recently trying to figure out the technology behind the Tupac hologram. Then I just kept watching other videos and here I am!

I found them when I was watching YOUTUBE vids for fun ^o^ and then I found their facebook song so I decided to check out all their vids and stuff and I subscribed to them! The end :P 

Mmmmk, Here's what happened: I was watching Wierd Al 'Perform this way'... and I found Venetianprincess 'Outer space'...Then I found the Key of Awesome 'I need a doctor' parody... Then the Key talked about Nicepeter... so i went to Nicepeter's youtube, and found ERBOH... I watched the Bros Vs Bros ERB... and the behind the scenes... I thought, these guys are funny... went to their channel... realized I had seen them before...

In Julian Smith's 'Waffles'.

So that's how I came across R&L, and I have been a mythical beast since.

"You ate all the waffles?"

My friend showed me this Smoshpit weekly video, by the way, I had no idea what it was, and they talked about the caption fail christmas video. I checked it out, watched some other videos, discovered GMM and I was hooked!

I found them by clicking on one of their videos on the main page and have been addicted since :)

I found them when I saw the epic rap battles of history The wright Brothers vs. The Mario Brothers

I saw the Mario Brothers vs the Wright Brothers and thought i would check your channel out, i saw the video titled "Epic Rap  Battle" so i thought it was about you guys working with nicepeter (being a crazy nice peter fan i watched it) and absolutely loved it! I watched your other videos and now i am a big fan and i convinced me and my friend to do the hair song for the talent show :)

I joined to view the "how we almost got arrested" video thing. 

I think I got to them a year or 2 ago when a friend of mine was here and showed me their T-shirt war, and pillow video. I've been going back to their channel every so often ever since. Honestly, I find them to be one of the few people on youtube who actually create enjoyable things.

No one else here, who I know, really watches any of their things however, which I guess isn't bad. But they're missing out on some good videos.

i really don't know, i think awesome people are drawn to other awesome people. physics y'know 

I found them while chillin on youtube, looking for a something that was clever, creative and musically oriented. And I found it! The video they did a while back of the taco bell drive through folk song. I subscribed straight away and soon found out how awesome they are. I have been a fan ever since and that video is still one of my favorites. (I know all the words)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service