RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them on epic rap battles of history. After that I just got hooked

I found Rhett and Link when I was watching the super Mario Bros vs. The Wright Bros ERB and was wondering who they were

I WAS on the web, when a friend of mine told me to google "t-shirt war" ... i asked him what kind of video it was... he answer me "no question, watch it".  It was amazing... simply amazing. Two guys completely crazy that use the stop motion tecnique to create something extraordinary! I started watching all of their videos... and then i started trying to make some on my own with my girlfriend. It was hard, but with the inspiration of two phenomenal guys like rhett and link, we started a strange trip of stop motion videos that brings us right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQc5w7-cr8I

this isn't so "wow" like that ... but i hope you enjoy our work ^^

Sweet! Needs more views for sure

thank you very much ^^

that's pretty awesome :) definitely more than I could do :P

I'm really late. I think I saw a few of their videos before but didn't really go to their channel until I saw them again in the epic rap battles of history. I watched some videos there and subscribed.

I was watching Julian Smith's video "Waffles" and my friend and I noticed them. She looked them up and showed me some of their stuff and I love 'em! That was about 2 years ago I think, maybe 1 1/2

I was showed their caption fail videos and it took off from there.

I stumbled upon their music video for that Harry Potter vlog a while ago and I must admit I kind of ignored them for a while. Gradually I found more videos about them in the suggestions of my youtube page and started to like their content... and that's how I ended subscribing to them just a few minutes ago :P

Julian Smith's videos sent me to Rhett and Link's videos and.. well, I liked them as you can see. Not a great story, but better than nothing. :)

I found the Rhett & Link Channel from watching the "Mario Brothers VS Wright Brothers. Epic Rap Battles of History 18" by Nicepeter. I was pleasantly surprised by how their channel works, and how each video is special. It's amazing to find a channel like this. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service