RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I came upon their youtube ages ago, but was reintroduced when seeing a commercial for them to be on ifc! I was so happy for them, and fell in love all over again:)

i found them when they done the epic rap battle of history. But i have watched all of their videos noow and i think that they are AMAZING!!!

I found them a long time ago, when in mid-middle school  my father showed me a video of the "Red House" song.  I thought that it twas hilarious, and then watched the Maine Man video a boatload.  Love the GMM every morning... or at night when I don't want to do my homework.  AWESOME way to spend my mythical nights/mythical mornings.  

i saw dope zebra bout 3 or 4 weeks ago

I guess I am pretty new to Rhett and Link because I found them in 2011. My older brother showed me a video of Julian Smith (the prefect bathroom trip song) with Rhett and Link and I have "kind of" been obsesed with the videos. I can say that I have seen GMM from the beguining.

I was talking to my friend one day, and we got on the subject of pets. I told her about a frog I had once, and she freaked out. She went on to explain she was deadly afraid of frogs, and I, of course, was skeptical. She claimed that it was an actual phobia, and she was going to look it up to prove it. In school the next day she came up to me preaching about this song she had found about it. When I got home, I looked the video up, and guess who it was by? Rhett and Link! I liked the video, but at the time I didn't have a youtube account, ergo I didn't subscribe. Since then I had frequented youtube without an account for the next few years. I looked them up pretty often, but I missed most videos. As soon as I made my Youtube account, I rediscovered them and have been watching every video.

i found them on you tube when i was searching how to sleep in class i found their episode of gmc

My cousin kept singing their song "My Hair", back then I knew OF them, but wasn't a real fan, I gave the song a try and watched a few other videos, and became hooked on GMM, now I watch them every night around 3AM or somewhere in the afternoon time. Glad to finally be a Mythical Beast!

I was using stumbleupon, when I "stumbled upon" Rhett and Link's t-shirt war video. It was pretty funny, but I went on to stumbling.  A few weeks later,  a friend of mine posted on Facebook about liking Rhett and Link. I started watching and was hooked. Still hooked!

I found Rhett and Link when I saw their collaboration with Julian Smith and Ijustine in 2011 and I have watched every one of their videos from Good Mythical Mornings to their main videos.

I found them just last week basically after watching epic rap battles in history and ironically enough watch sorry for party rocking by LMFAO. i noticed them in the background. it was pretty sweet

I actually found out about Rhett and Link on the show called, Brink. They were showing their songs Space Junk and Robot Girlfriend. I found myself enjoying the way they sang, and I was just hooked on afterwards! 
Great job, Rhett and Link! :):)
Hannah B. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service