RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching Julian Smith, and then he displayed a link to their channel.

Glad I found them. They have given me some great ideas for my own videos. 

I found them through the t-shirt war video

I found them through Julian Smith's Waffles video in late 2011. I know I'm pretty late to the game, but I love them all the same. GMM has become a part of my morning routine, and I love the rest of their videos.

I found them because my friend told me about them and i learned my cousins and uncle met them

I found them recently when they appeared in the Nicepeter Epic Rap Battles of History!

Well... I don't remember HOW, but I remember which video was my first! 2 guys 600 pillows! :D
Was it getting viral at the time...? Maybe. :3 

I found them surfing on YouTube!

I was watching Juilan Smith Videos and came across one of the videos with them in it and have been a fan sense

I was searching around MysteryGuitarMan's youtube page and there was a link to rhettandlink

I think one of those was one of the links. There was another one on a vlogbrother's video in the comments or something.

I found them...a few months ago, it was weird. I wound up being linked back to their youtube channel three times in one day, and 4 times in the next. I eventually found decided they were worth checking out. So I did. and here I am.

when they guest-starred on juliansmith87, now i like Rhett and Link even more than Julian

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service