RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching Perfect Bathroom Trip because I was subscribed to Julian Smith before them and after that I went to their channel.

I <3 Julian and iJustine!

I came across the Epic Rap Battle about a year ago and have been hooked since. :3

Ever since I saw them in "Waffles" with Julian Smith (another great Youtuber you should check out), I've spent a lot of time watching their videos. I watched their Blue Tattoo ad and I love Austin, TX so I subscribed and now I'm a mythical beast!

I found Rhett and Link through my older brother. My older brother showed me a video that he found and now i'm hooked. I watched Good Morning Chia Lincoln for a while, and now i watch GMM every day (or at least i try to). I love watching them they make me laugh so much. =)

I actually found Rhett aand Link the other week. I was watching the newest epic rap battles of history and when i saw them as the wright brothers,  and a link to there channel after the sing I WAS HOOKED. :P

Their first video that I saw was their Fast Food Folk Song back in 2009-2010. Since then I've pretty much seen all of their videos!

A Friend showed me the Tacobell and Shamwow Songs and I was hooked .... TEAM HAIR DOWN

I found them about a month ago after the ERB so glad that happened

I first saw them on a ShamWow! commercial a while back. As soon as I found out their names, I searched for them on Youtube and have been internetained by them ever since.

I had found them by searching Epic Rap Battles and I found their ERB and I immediately. That was the best day I have had on the internet.

My sister showed me their pillow commercial.. i've been hooked ever since

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service