RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tshirt war

I think I was just randomly browsing through YouTube a couple years ago and I found Rhett&Link. I fell off the bandwagon and hadn't seen many of their videos until yesterday, when I decided to become a mythical beast. :)

Through The Epic Rap Battles of History

I found them while surfing around youtube.  I was very bored and they sparked my interest.

I saw them on Commercial Kings and I adored their dynamic. Now I'm hooked!

epic rap battles of history

I found Rhett and Link because of my husband he showed me them and I was like "These guys are awesome!"

Couple of years ago, my boyfriend showed me a video on youtube: the "Fast Food Folk Song (at the Taco Bell Drive-Thru)" by Rhett and Link and I became a total fan. I subscribed to their main channel, watched all their videos and, a few months ago, when GMM started I subscribed to their second channel as well.

Thank you for every laugh, guys!

i found rhett and link in julian smith's videos in may of 2011, but up until january 1012, i really didn't KNOW them, then when i did, i LOVED them.

I was at school, while my teacher was taking, I got on Youtube and found the Epic Rap Battle!(: Now I am hooked!(:

I found out about Rhett and Link in late 2010 when they appeared in Phil Vischer's "What's in the Bible?" as the Bentley Brothers. After enjoying their songs long enough to find out who exactly they are, I soon searched on the Inter-Web to find out if they do anything else like make music or videos. Which they did both. I instantly became a fan of their music as well as their morning talk show Good Mythical Morning.

I found them through Vlogbrothers, the song they did with Hank Green, then I started to watch their other music and now I can't stop watching them :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service