RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The funny Jimmy Johns video on FAcebook. Then I was hooked to their crazy commercial ads. This site is so funny. <3
I have always been a big of Levar Burton, I loved him in roots and reading rainbow.
Well a few years ago I was playing around on YouTube watching videos of Mr., Burton and while watching one of the videos I noticed in the related videos "Reading Rainbow Theme Song (ode to LeVar Burton)"
Well of course I had to check it out, I loved it so much I made it my ring tone.
After watching it I decided to check out their other videos, and I was glade I did.
I have been hooked ever since.
I actually discovered Rhett and Link one day as I was on an expedition, hiking through a tropical rainforest in search of the rare spotted towhee. After reading my field guide and learning that the spotted towhee does not in fact inhabit rain forests, nor is it really that rare, I found a mossy log to sit on. On this log I planned to lament spending thousands on an expedition without reading the field guide first, but before I had the chance I heard the most intriguing music in the distance.

Traveling farther through the jungle, I came across these two gentlemen. They introduced themselves as Rhetticus and Linkaster. That night in their home (a treehouse high above the rainforest floor), I listened as one played his guitar and they both sang humorous songs about the jungle inhabitants. Immediately I realized that these two had a gift that must be shared with the world. So I gathered them up, headed back to the nearby town, and sold my "Spotted Towhee Field Guide" to some tourist to finance their trip with me to the United States. I couldn't get enough to secure coach-class seats, but the luggage handlers assured me they would be safe.

To cut to the chase, there was a slight snafu. While I traveled safely to my destination in the Midwest, somehow Rhett and Link (as they came to be called) were somehow diverted to the Southeastern portion of the country, along with his guitar and my Eddie Bauer rucksack and suitcase combo. The airport was never able to locate them, and there they sit to this day, creating humorous songs and videos. Watch carefully, and every now and then you'll see my suitcases sitting in the corner of their office.

And that is how I found Rhett and Link.
today... on youtube... lol
my friend told me. idk how they found out, but i LOVE them for telling me!!!!
Saw Bentley Brothers while watching JellyTelly with my son many months ago: I remember thinking that their songs were a bit quirky, but quite fun. Then I recently saw the Epic Mobile Home Commercial, thought it was great and then watched the "Making of" clip. A few days later I was watching Bentley Brothers again, and realized it was the same duo. Since then, occasionally my wife and I will sit and watch a few clips in the evening. Last week we watched the live kast for the first time. Loved the Caaaa-shew.
my sister told me about them (since that day my sister has been my best friend) after one of her friends told her a bout them, after one of her friends (who apparently knows them) told her about them....................is that confusing?
I just saw the youtube video and decided to go to this website. So... yeah, thats how I found it
The first Rhett & Link video I ever saw was the Space Junk Song, when Wired.com included it in their "Top 10 Scientific Music Videos". http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/07/sciencemusic/ I think the guys did fairly well, placing just behind Tom Lehrer's phenomenal 'Elements Song', but I personally would have placed both a little higher in the list!... Whoops, there I go revealing what a nerd I am! Um... anyways...

There was just something about Rhett & Link's video that stuck with me, and a day or so later, that something enticed me to go to YouTube to seek out more. There, I remember seeing the Fast Food Folk Song, and becoming, as so many have said before me, 'hooked'. The Fast Food Folk Song remains one of my favourites to this day!

This all happened just a week or so after the guys went on summer hiatus this year, so you can imagine my disappointment when at my next online stop, rhettandlink.com, I discovered that I would have to wait until the end of summer to enjoy LIVE internetainment. Undeterred, I used the summer to acquaint myself with more of their work. I believe I will use the same technique to survive the winter hiatus!
I found out about them from the X-File I want to Believe song... I loved the show because of the purity in the relationship between the characters... and absolutely loved the vid... started looking at their other stuff... and found myself rolling on the floor laughing... I have been dealing with many health issues including tumors and whenever I needed a good laugh I would just visit their youtube page.... they were seriously funny but in a clean way!! Which is rare! Then I found this community... and this is the coolest thing since sliced bread :).....

Thanks Guys for bringing a smile to my day! Keep it up!
I was at my friends house and he was showing me the great american road trip so when i got home and checked u guys out u were really funny
I found them during Midterms this semester searching for random videos on YouTube to relieve the stress of studying etc. Don't think I could have made it out sane, or relatively so, had I not found them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service