RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching Conan like in June or July or whenever they were on and in September one of my friends told me to look up Rhett and Link so after then I just loved them:)

thats so cool :) my sister introduced me to them

yesterday and i COMPLETELY fell in love with them!!!!!!!!!!! i can't get enough :)

Well I technically didnt find you guys... one of my good friends showed me a few of your videos like two weeks ago... and after that i was hooked! hahaha

I was looking for shoes, saw the mythical shoe, and I enjoyed the videos

I was telling a friend from my Fencing club about my first date and she was a little surprised that I had gone sixteen years without ever going on a date. Then she mentioned the "Awkward First Dates" episode of Link's Golden Advice for Single Guys. When I clicked on the link she later put on my wall, my life was forever changed. Forever. 

My sister and I were at youth group and our leaders just started a new series of discussions on friends. They bought a dvd/book set of things to talk about and Rhett and Link's Facebook Song opened up one of the nights. We watched it like five times before we could even start the lesson. It was so funny and my sister and I got home and looked up Rhett and Link for the rest of the night. The second song we saw was the Phatdippin' Rap. We've been watching and enjoying Rhett and Link for a while now and decided it was time to officially become a mythical beast and join the Kommunity:)

for school we were doing spirit week and one of the days was 80s so i looked up 80s on youtube and the 80s rhett and link video showed up nand i watched it and i thought it was cool so i looked to see some other videos and now im hooked

I was browsing youtube and came Across the crayon song then a vid that said if you hadn't got the vibe then you should watch them. then i left for a while to watch smosh and now i came back and i am due to get a pair of mythical shoes for my b-day!

I can't wait to get my mythical shoes :) I'm getting them for Christmas!!!

Top rated section of youtube

My Friend Showed Me

The singer in my Christian Praise band recommended that I check Rhett and Link out after I mentioned seeing a few Julian Smith videos.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service