RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got to know of them when a friend of mine posted "Drive-thru" folksong. That was an awsome order by the way. When I got to know of them I can't really remember, but I know that it has to be after that vid. was posted.
I wached Epic Rap Battles Of History and I saw Epic rap battle from rhett and link. I liked the video, and I wached some other video´s from rhett and link.
My dad showed me
I found them when I was watching a Julian Smith video called Waffles.
It was fate!  I mean the internet!  I mean I found them when I saw the Classic T-Shirt War video sometime last year, but I forgot about it until I saw T-Shirt War again being reviewed on an old =3 video I stumbled across.  Fate!  Fate I tell you!
My friend showed me the Epic Rap Battle a while ago. I'm happy he showed me it. RHETT AND LINK ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
I found through Joe Penna's channel (Mysteryguitarman) On their T-Shirt war video
I found Rhett and Link through the recommended section of youtube...
I found them through mysteryguitarman's video "rythem"
umm i was looking at drive thru raps and found their tacobeell rap
umm i was looking at drive thru raps and found their tacobeell rap
My story's kind lame, but my friend told me about them and how they were from North Carolina (which is where I live) and so he showed me the Epic Rap battle and I couldn't stop laughing. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service