RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I didn't find Rhett and Link but my cousin showed me their videos. I don't know what video was my first one to see, though. I pretty much became a fan after watching "Looking For Ms. Locklear." I've been watching their videos ever since. :)
I found them when i watched the bathroom video with Julian Smith!! the first thing i thought was (about Link) "wow that guy has a great creepy stare face!" hahaha and the journey evolved from there!!! their videos on youtube were so awesome and then i found thier second channel with more vlogs. how could i not join the Kommunity and become one of the infamous Mythical Beasts!!
I found comfort in their song about a sunburn while suffering from a sunburn.

My mom actually found Rhett and Link like 2 years ago we both thought they were extremely funny so we watched their videos for a while but stoped watching for some stupid reason. Then a few months ago I got hooked on Nice Peter and one of my friends who also was on youtube said I should check out these guys named Rhett and Link . I was like I know who they are we went and watched the Epic Rap Battle, and have been watching their videos ever since

I believe I first discovered Rhett and Link when their music video for Dead iPod was recommended or on the home page of YouTube. I'm pretty sure that was it, but it may have also been 2 Guys, 600 Pillows. It has now become a dream, a challenge if you will, to watch ALL of Rhett and Link's videos. When I say ALL, I mean ALL, from everywhere. I hope I will succeed. :) 
I saw there commercial for Butt Drugs on Ellen, I had to look it up again and again;)
I actually forget...awkward
i was watching the frederator animation show and they showed t-shirt war. i've been a fan ever since.
I found these guys by just watching Julian smiths videos one day. Then I thought the bathroom song looks kinda funny so then once I watched I though those guys were hilarious I just have to see if they have more. Once I had seen they had more I watched hours of their videos
I saw their Taco Bell Folk Song. <3
one of my friends introduced me to spanner videos a while back... been addicted ever since
I found "2 Guys 600 Pillows". My life changed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service