RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's awesome Craig, welcome aboard! I watch Shay and Charles too, LOL, their vlogs are great! My fav is R&L though, because of their talent, music and comedy. It's a triple threat that I can't get enough of! Enjoy your journey through all the Rhett and Link videos, you won't regret it!!!!

Craig Thrasher said:
Well, I found them sorta recently. I started watching and following people from youtube, the bigger vlogers, like Shanedawson which lead me to shaycarl and charlestripy and so on and so on, Well going through videos I saw a couple of them talk about Rhett & Link's movie so naturally I checked them out on youtube and found that I really enjoyed their stuff.
Yeah I looked at thier jellytelly videos too! I really like them! Why didnt they tell us about them?

MissEC (Landshark) said:
Oh whoa, I just checked out their Jelly Telly videos!! Hilarious! And I love some of the comments left by others about how their songs are so catchy. I wonder when these videos were done? I've never heard the guys talk about them!

Beth Roth said:
Oh my goodness!!! You just sent me on a little Google journey...I had no idea. Those shirts, those toupees!! My kids and I had talked before about how it would be neat if Rhett and Link did something along the lines of a Veggie Tales video...and here they are teamed up with the Veggie Tales people.

Dudes have been keeping a little secret from us!

Kevin Kirk said:
I found R&L through their performance as the Fabulous Bentley Brothers on Jelly Telly. I now know all of the Judges names from the Old Testament because of them. Thanks guys.
I'd like to add to the Mythical Fugue by sharing my Rhett & Link discovery path. StumbleUpon! I came across The Redhouse commercial on YouTube, some time ago. My favorite video/song is the ode to freelance fireworks; also very fond of the Taco Bell folk song, and the new SLCC commercial.
I am not sure how I found them. I believe it was during the supernote contest, yeah, I am pretty sure that's it. But anyway, that's when and how. So yeah, word.
I found them on youtube, my friends were also competing in the tax rap, and I was looking through the other vids, I saw rhett and links, and thought it was epic win, so I subscribed.
I found them at youtube, first with the Facebook song, thereafter I watched all the others. I've got to say, they're pretty cool...
A friend of mine from my youth group showed me and my sister "Men Who Can't Pee" several months ago. From that moment on, I've been a die hard fan!!!
Since then, I've:
1) Became a Mythical Beast!
2) Watched every single one of their videos + all the behind the scenes videos
3) Ordered tons ofnRhett & Link merchandise
4) Told everyone I can about Rhett & Link!
5) Re-arrange every single one of my Thursday nights so that I can be home (or somewhere with WiFi) to watch the Rhett and LinKast!

=D
Stumbled Upon one of their videos, which ones escapes be at the moment, and haven't stopped watching since!
i found them when i saw the shamwow commercial parody on youtube. good times...good times...
Your youtube channel
There YouTube channel
It was around March '07 and they just started filming for that show Online Nation. I was visiting Stevie Ryan at the time and she told me about them so I checked out their videos. I didn't last long before I HAD to subscribe. Weeee.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service