RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was reading my friends posts on Facebook when I noticed one particular thumbnail:

I clicked on the link and the rest is history.

I blame JellyTelly....I went looking to see if there was more from the infamous Fabulous Bentley Brothers. Now GMCL has become part of our morning routine and my kids require daily antibiotics to treat them for Rhett & Link earworms.
Really late actually. February of last year (2010) when my cousin killed himself. I searched for comfort on youtube and found many people that I now love. Among them Rhett & Link. <3
I believe I found them through Mystery Guitar Man when he helped them make T-Shirt War. Thank you MGM
Well.... my friend Tiff told me about this video called 'Hot Koolaid' by Julian Smith. I thought it was funny so I told my friend Val. She said she had already seen it and demanded I go look up the video 'Jellyfish' also by Julian Smith... So I fell in love with him and watched ALL his videos including a special one called "Waffles" Well fast forward a few months and the school talent show is coming up. Me and my friends decide to do "Waffles". So the more and more we analyzed it, the more I wondered if these two other guys had a youtube, because they are super cute! The link to their youtube was there and here I am a few weeks later and absolutly OBSESSED with Rhett&Link :)
Well, I found them after they did Waffles with Julian Smith. One of the top suggestions was the perfect bathroom trip song, and I've been watching them ever since.
Oddly enough...I saw the link to the freaky flight GMCL in a reply that Jory Caron tweeted, watched the video, then watched the rest, and now here I am.
i forget honestly...
My friend told me about you guys, and I haven't been able to stop watching your vids! XD

=Derik
I found them last month while watching some stop-motion videos from youtube and found the t-shirt war
I am awesome, I didn't find Rhett and Link. Rhett and Link found me.
I have known of them so long I cannot recall, but I remember it was in "Related Videos" of a video I liked, and bam!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service