RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YouTube:) of course i was searching on youtube one day and i dont remember what i typed in but they popped up and then a few years later here i am:D

The first Rhett and Link video I saw was the crayon color song, and I watched them on and off for a while, and recently I have been pretty addicted.

I found Rhett and Link when they posted that facebook I'm hooked song all that time ago...

Then today (03 - 02 -2011), while waiting for todays GMCL I decided to join the Kommunity.

Someone linked me to the Taco Bell folk song and it was just an epic quest through related videos after that.
I don't remember actually. most likely from watching other peoples youtube videos and they were featured or something! Either way im happy i did cause they make me laugh everytime!
I found them during the 2010 project for awesome 8D
I first heard about Rhett and Link through my Mom. She bought Jelly Telly videos for my nieces and nephews, and of course, they feature the Fabulous Bentley Bros., A.K.A. Rhett and Link. Ever since I have been watching their videos and I've been addicted! They are good, clean fun! They are truly awesome!
Honestly... it was because I was just browsing videos. I had just watched the Flea Market Montgomery video for like the first time just before it blew up. Linked to that was one of Rhett and Link's commercials. It was the one for the seafood warehouse. From there on out... I was hooked.
From YouTube but I watch both channels have the cd and DVD and they are signed by you guys because I went to the mythical beast gathering in chapel hill all the way from Atlanta.
My friend told me about them!
I have NO Idea how i found Rhett and Link! :) Glad i did!
wow. it was a REALLY long time ago. maybe in the summer of 07 or 08. it was their "fast food rap" song. then a year or two later i jumped on the 'rhett and link' train and i've watched majority of them since. :) they're my fav!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service