RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw the "In The 80s" vid a while ago, have been watching all the vids but only just recently found this :)
I found them after seeing one of their videos on the "Trending Videos" stream on Youtube. They never stopped delivering so I never stopped coming back.
 One of my friends showed me the facebook song and I thought it was awesome. I checked out more of their music videos and have been a fan ever since
My friends told me to search for "Drive-Thru Raps" on YouTube. After a few I saw their Drive-Thru Rap: Healthy Version. I loved it, and looked at their other amazing videos. From then on I've been subscribed c:
i got on youtube and saw a harry potter rap battle and then epic rap battle was in the related videos and once link started chewing the gum i was hooked
I literally cannot for the life of me remember how I found you guys but I'm so glad I did :D
found them on youtube some how, was hooked instantly, though it took 3 years to join here :S
I found them looking for song parodies and the Facebook Anthem was in the related searches page so i clicked it and became overwhelmed in laughter as the two struggle to find friends in real life. From there i have seen almost everything by them
I first came across them in their song about crayon colors, then fell in love at the Shamwow song.
I found them while watching Julian Smith videos. I came across the perfect bathroom trip song. Now, I hold them the highest esteem!
I first found them when I was hearing a bunch of Supernote stuff, and I was like what the heck is Supernote? I looked it up on youtube and it led me to watch Rhett and Link's video. Then I thought they were pretty cool so I just started watching their videos and now I'm hooked!

i saw somebody at the mall with the mythical shoes and ask him then they tlod me about the duo i couldn't help but check it out been hooked ever since

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service