RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them when I went to submit a supernote for Team Beard. It took me to the website so I went to the YouTube channel and subscribed.
i can't remember when, but i have loved them over the years, and i just saw one or two vids... and my brother and my friend liked em too then all of a sudden i was subscribed to their youtube channel and became a beast.
I think I found Rhett and Link through a related video on one of MGM's vids! :)
I found them today after a FB friend posted a link. I watched all the "I love local commercials" videos and was quite amused, then found the link to here.
Someone showed me the Tshirt stop motion video a while back, and I've been keeping up ever since :)
I sorda found them threw livelavalive he talked about one of their local commercials. I watched it soon I watced more of their videosa and in enjoyed them.
I found Rhett & Link on youtube. My friend told me to watch one of their videos.
In college, my roomate showed me GoRemy's video "Hey there Khalilah." We laughed and laughed at this video - especially since her family is Egyptian and she filled me in on some of the jokes. I then watched most of his videos and even watched the videos on his favorites page. That's when I stumbled upon Phatdippin Rap. Now, I'm pretty sure that I had seen the facebook song months before, but I didn't realize it was Rhett and Link. After Phatdippin, I was hooked!!

My friend showed me the Taco Bell Folk Song just before 2011. I watched it almost everyday, until I looked at their channel and found they had lots of videos. Now they are my favorite people on YouTube. I clicked on the link to here, and boom, here I am. :)

I found Rhett and Link a while ago i don"t know exactly when but my brother had called me over to the computer to show me something cool. Turns out it was T-shirt Wars! I loved the video but could never remember the name of it. So i went searching on my ipod one day and finally after about an hour i found it. Then i started watching their other videos and i watched them all in a week. I was hooked, then i found out about the mythical shoes..... Can you guess what my favorite Christmas present was this year???? :D
I actually discovered them last week just watching some funny music videos on youtube.  I saw the video "Cheese Rap" and thought, well, I really can't say I've lived if I don't click on this.  It went from there.
I do not really remeber, but i guess some friend tipsed me...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service