RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link when I was on YouTube one night and started typing in random things to watch, so there I was typing things in, and after so long I typed Facebook in, the first reslult that came up was the "The Facebook song" so I watched it and thought it was totally amazing, I thought to myself, I have never seen a duo so funny, and entertaining! From that night on I have watched Rhett and Link on the net and even bought the mythical shoes!
You guys are amazing!
i remembered their shirt video and then i watched it and got into all of this stuff
My brother told me about it and I don't know how he found it.
I found Rhett and Link when the McDonalds Rap came out and I saw a link to their Taco Bell folk song!
My brother showed me one of your videos, and I thought they were like all the other stupid videos that he watches and I ignored him. I thought nothing else of it until my boyfriend asked me if I had heard of Rhett and Link. I said yes, but that night I had to look them back up. I then realized how AWESOME they are. We both are subscribed to Rhett and Link on itunes and love singing the songs at random times. He first sang "The Bathroom Song" probably in 1st period.
I found them when I was watching Meekakitty. Then I watched the Supernote video and now I watch them frequently.
I was looking at Dominic Fear's channel, And it said he favorited the Shamwow Song. I hadn't seen them before, and of course, I'm obsessed with Shamwows, and I clicked it. I thought it was hilarious. :) I told every friend I had about them. XD We all watch them now.
Actually my brother had seen them before and had shows me the 80's video but I never pursued. =( yes I know how sad. Finally I was working on my club f00dl0vers and I was looking for food vids. Yes I know I'm weird. =| I found the taco bell drive thru song. I don't think I even pursued then. Yes your thinking. Anna you are crazy! Yes but finally you know those little things after a video that come up with more videos underneath? Well I clicked the one with the 3 health activity things they were doing. Unfortuanatley I was a week late. =( Eventually I went to the R&L website I watched all their videos over a period of three days. I kept looking out for their vlogs and have been following ever since. I just joined the kommunity and I've been waiting for a long time and am very happy to be here =3
I saw the commercial on the TV for McDonald's and Coke ("Two small companies that no one's ever heard of") and looked on YouTube to show my best friend. I then ran across the original T-Shirt war, watched that (EPIC), and it took off from there... like an obsession. I watched all the videos I could find of them.
I had even stumbled across MysteryGuitarMan (Joe Penna) before I even knew about Rhett and Link.
When I found out that they knew and worked with each other, it was like it was meant to be. O.O
XD, so I came here and signed up.
The End. (Almost)
I don't remember the month I found them, but the very first video I saw was Invincibility vs. Invisibility. I laughed so much, and since then have been stal- erm... I mean watching their videos ever since :D
One day I was talking to my big brother William. He said you've got to watch this short called "T-Shirt War". Then I guess I got sucked into it!
I was on facebook, and some guy was like 'hey, have you heard the NEW facebook song?' and i was like 'no, send me a link' and so i knew about R+L for a really long time but i didn't know about the Kommunity!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service