RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 56688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching some Julian Smith videos and one of my friends suggested watching Rhett and Link a few months ago. I've been hooked ever since.

A Sparklife link to the T-shirt war video.  Best day of my life.  I kind of discovered YouTube that day.  But, soon after, school got in the way of my YouTube watching (worst feeling in my life), but I have picked up where I left off, and I am now subscribed to Rhett and Link's two channels so I don't miss a single thing.  Never making that mistake again.

I was at a friend's house because he was moving to England and then he really wanted to show me this youtube video and the first ever Rhett and Link video i watched was  the Epic Rap Battle and then i went home and decided to see what else you guys did and then i found that you did a whole load of talkshow things so I gave them a try and now I can't wait for the next series of GMM to start!

My friend sent me a txt that said "go to youtube and type in nilla waffer top hat time" and the rest is history

I found them back during the first episode of Good Morning, Chia Lincoln. I remember a friend of mine, a fellow Mythical Beast, telling me they were starting a morning show because I had mentioned that I only had a YouTube show to watch on a daily basis in the afternoon (Philip DeFranco's PDS). Ever since, I've been a huge Mythical Beast and I am proud of it! :)

I was watching a Julian Smith video and 'My Hair Song' was in the recommendations bar. I'm now proud to be a Mythical Beast.

Yeah, when the T-Shirt war thing was on YouTube's front page I checked them out, but I'd forgotten about them because I didn't have my own account. Once I got a YouTube account, I watched the Epic Rap Battle with them in it as the Wright Brothers, then went over to their channel right away and subscribed.

ERB!!!!!

I first found Rhett and Link by watching Julian Smith videos! My sister and I were in the fourth ever episode of GMM, but I didn't find the Kommunity until today!

thats awesome very cool way of finding a fiance lol i know how i discovered them i was and still am addicted to meekakitty videos then i saw she did a video with them and i started watching them and then i found GMM and now i cant stop watching

I was at church camp and they showed rub some bacon on it while I was there. I went home and looked up the song and fell in live with there music.

My cousin told me about Rhett and Link the day their music video "Rud Some Bacon On It" came out. Since then I have been watching all their videos, new and old.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service