RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i found them from you tube  in the ghost chilly challenge and now I'm stuck with them.

My cousins introduced me to good mythical morning a while back and I really enjoy the show

I found them thanks to my mom, she somehow found their "text vs. frisbee" video and after a while me and my mom had watched a lot of their videos. After that, I slowly forgot about them (don't know how I could do that), but then I bought my tablet and I was like:"what should I do now??" So, I started watching YouTube videos. Then I remembered Rhett and Link again and here I am! So, thanks mom!

I found them around winter break when my friends showed me "I'm a Thoughtful Guy" and well I kind of found out the rest from there!

I clicked through to Good Mythical More and it brought me to the Rhett & Link website. I decided to become a mythical beast :)

I found them in April/14..when I was looking for a recipe of choco cakes...have no idea why they video pop up( maybe bc they r sweet?) ..so I go curious and watch and Love it!! They r funny and have interresting subjects...the first video I watch was the Ghost pepper chalenge...I laugh a lot ..and Im a fan now...loool

I found them by casually browsing the youtubes and came across "Good Mythical morning" ever since I found the podcast I couldn't stop watching..!

how do i find Rhett and Link? why, through procrastinating of course. the internet makes me wonder to weird places and this is one of them. well, weird in a good way, not like, 'oh no it's so weird', but more like,'ahhh,this is the place for me'.  my very first video that i watch was when the introduction of the myhtical mail boulder. now it is HUGE. and it is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. i use to wonder why my mornings were like,meeh, or dull. now i know why and what i'm missing. GMM helped me get through my busy student life, and being far away from home,i get to join a community with oh so warm welcome. thanks :)

I found them watching the 'Craziest Things Found by Airport Security' video and have been watching them almost nonstop since.

Randomly trolling the webs of inter I stumbled across something of mythic proportions.  It was some time in the past, but when, I cannot remember.  Time is too wibbly wobbly to recall correctly.  After enjoying the magic from the sidelines for quite some time I have finally decided to join the other mythical beasts to roam free in the land of mythicality.

I found Rhett and Link through my brother... I think he is jealous because now I am an even bigger fan than he is!!

I just stumbled across it while going through YouTube. I'm glad I did though. These guys are awesome.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service