RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Ello ello ladies and gents, Wendy Weasley here! But you can just call me W if ye wish.  Dis 'ere is the "arry Potter RP, thats Roll Play'n for ye non smarties. We'll have our own wor'd ere on de komm durin, the 'arry potter series, and maybe if we be lucky we get to meet his youngin's too.  So to start ye off 'ere are some basics in rules.  Now, knowin me and me brother's you ought think i be a trouble makah, but i stick to me game if you stick to yer's

RULES OF TRADE

~STICK TO  THE STORY

*you can be any living creature you want as long as you can find it in the wizard *or muggle world, and you can have up the three people, but one would be perfered

~BATTLES

*Battles are aloud, but you can not kill anyone else unless

A) you come to an agreement that you can kill off someone else's person (they can have anouther person if theirs dies)

B) its YOUR characters fighting against one anouther

C)Its not against someones person, rather just a deer, or a creature you pass along on your way.

~MAGIC

*Magic is most deffenetly aloud, you can make up your own but no death spells against other people (refure to BATTLES for questions on death spells)

~GAMES, TOURNIES AND TRAGITIES (Quidditch try outs, Matches, and Big Battle scenes)

*I will create these moments in time peridocally and if a Quidditch match/season begins, I will tell you when its over.  There will sometimes be big battles that happen in this RP world, so keep a look out for that, and be sure to keep up with the reading, it will get long i'm sure.

~HP CHARACTERS IN STORY/ACTUAL PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

*You most certinaly can have people from our real world, and the Harry Potter world in our story, but don't make them do something you don't think they would do in the movie, like having Harry become a ballerina dancer, or the twins becoming farmers.  just doesn't seem likely.  And once a HP person is on the "field" you can't take control of them if someone else is, unless they leave the scene for a long period of time.  YOU CAN BE IN IT TOO!

******Now that you 'ave read all 'dis rules, lets begin shall we?

*George, Fred and Wendy are sitting around a stump outside their home.  George and Fred are 19 years of age, while Wendy is 16.  Wendy's 17th birthday is about to come soon and she will finally be able to do magic outside of Hogwarts*

George: "Well Wendy, in just a couple weeks you'll be seventeen."

Fred: "Yeah, I remember when I turned seventeen, got to do magic outside of school, accedently burned down the shed, and got that cute Hufflepuff girl to go on a date with me."

George: "Uh, Fred, that last part was me."

Fred: "Oh...right...mine was from....Slitherin...."

Wendy: "Ah come now Fred, whot's so bad about Slitherin?"

George: "Your to young to remember, but when Fred was 11, his first year at hogwarts, everyone at Slitherin laughed at him."

Wendy: "Why's that?"

Fred: "Because Georgie over here was trying out a new spell and set my pants on fire."

*George got up and started running around pretending his pants were on fire. Wendy started laughing*

Fred: "Yeah, and the Slitherin's got a big laugh out of it."

Wendy: "Is that why you make people laugh now?  So they'll forget about when you were 11?"

George: "He doesn't try to make them laugh, it just comes natural to him." *George starts to laugh.  Wendy and Fred were laughing too and then Wendy stopped.*

Fred: "Whot's wrong Wend?"

Wendy: "...Don't you guys have to help 'arry tomarrow?"

*Both of the boys quit smiling and sat next to Wendy.  George put his arm our her shoulder.*

Fred: "Don't worry about it sis."

George: "Yeah, we be ok.  I mean, come on, we are Weasley's.  We're the toughest bunch out there."  *he rubbed the top of her head and her hair ruffled because she had some what short hair, but as red orange as her brothers.  Her blue eyes moved between the two grinning boys and she started to laugh.*

Wendy: "I guess your right.  But if you don't make it home safe, i'm gunna 'ave to kill ya." *They all three chuckled.

Fred: "I'll agree to that, but you'll 'ave to wait a week before you can, or you'll get 'suspended'." *He made googlie eyes when he said 'suspended'.*

George: "yeah, as if a Weasley will get suspended from Hogwarts, whot with all the pranking we do eh Fred?" *Everyone starts laughing again.*

****The screen fades out ready for the next scene****

Views: 687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seemed that everywhere they turned, a dragon was right there. Shiro, Myra, and Chet wove left and right, avoiding these confrontations while Shiro explained his plan to distract the Romanian.

"Ok, so you know last week when we were planting Mandrakes in the greenhouse?" Shrio yelled back, taking Myra's hand and pulling her out of the way of a deadly swipe from the dragon's claws.

"Botany!? At a time like this, you're going over gardening lessons in your head!?" Chet exclaimed. "We ARE going to die."

"Just hold on. I was only thinking of that spell we learned: the one to loosen up the dirt so we could stick the plants in deeper--"

"Renti Terramus," Myra interjected. "Yeah, what about it?"

Shiro glanced down at Myra. They were still holding hands from before. It seemed that they just hadn't let go.

"Oh, so I get it," Chet called out sarcastically. "We plant a really pretty garden, with all these really nice daisies and pansies and roses, and the big, bloodthirsty dragon here will stop the smell them while we pounce on it and kill it! Brilliant!"

"The only pansy here is you," Myra shot back at him. "But you're right, using you as bait to distract the dragon is a great idea-"

"SO WHAT I"M THINKING," Shrio shouted over them, "Is that you two, if you can stop arguing for more than a minute, will get on either side of the Romanian and keep casting that spell on the ground at his feet. While you're breaking up the ground, I'll try and get these dark clouds overhead to rain."

"I see," Myra said, looking up at Shiro with a smile of realization. "And, you know, I think that might actually work."

Shiro smiled back as Chet dove toward them from out under the Romanian's descending foot, screaming, "Well, I don't see! What's that going to do?!"

"What do you get when you mix dirt and water, Chet?" sighed Myra, rolling her eyes.

Shrio helped Chet to his feet. "We just need to slow down the dragon so Raymond can take care of it. I'm thinking a pit of deep mud will do the trick."

George flies towards Hargid as the wand turns in the air.  George grabs it and points it at Fred.

George: "CARPE RETRACTUM!" A rope appeared out of the tip of George's wand and went around Fred who was on the dragon.  He pulled tightly on his wand and Fred fell off the Dragon.  The dragon blinked twice and then turned towards Raymond.  There, now he should be able to control better Ray.  Now to take care of my problem.  George pulled Fred towards him who was struggling againts his bindings.  "ACCIO CAGE!" a cage appeared infront of George.  Right as Fred got in arms distance of George, George set one final spell. "DUCKLIFORS!"  Fred turned into a duck and George shoved him into the cage and locked it.  "Now all I have to do is wait for Ray to take care of that dragon."  George carried the cage over to a near by tree and sat it down.  He slid down the tree trunk and sat next to Fred the duck.  How long has it been since I've used THIS much magic?   Exhusted, George whiped his brow and watched Ray for his next move.

George sitting on the ground starts to get light headed and looks over at Fred the duck in his cage.  I don't think I can go on without fainting.  He looks around for Hagrid, but he has vanished and the dragon is looking around.  George sees a few students standing behind pillars and in doorways watching what will happen next.  "I've failed." he says to himself as a smile comes over his face. "I've failed you dearest Wendy..." Just as the world started shimmering in and out of existance, he saw a red headed girl fly in on a broom and heard hear yell- ARESTO MOMENTUM.  George blacked out but quickly woke up to Wendy tugging on his arm.

Wendy: "GEORGIE! GEORGIE WAKE UP!"

George: "W-what was that?"

Wendy: Aresto Momentum.  It causes the target to become very slow.  It's still in effect but not for long, maybe three minutes at the most. We have to get out of here now!"

George: "R-right." He grabbed the cage and started to walk as fast as he could along side Wendy.

George started to lag behind and fell to the ground dropping the cage.   The duck quacked in discust at being dropped.

Wendy: "GEORGIE!"

George: "You have to stop the dragon for Ray Wendy."

Wendy: "B-but how?!  I don't know how."
George:  "It needs to be slowed down.  Everything needs to be slowed down.  Lilliana has it caught, but everything needs to slow down.  I can't do it."  George grabbed his side in a yelp in pain.  When he pulled his hand back it was covered with blood. Must have happened when the dragon knocked me back with its tail.  George looked at his hand then up at Wendy.  She had tears forming in her eyes.  "Wendy...I'll be ok, I guarintee it."  A smile came over his face though he was fighting back pain. "I'll be-" George coughed up blood and tried to hide it.  He knew Wendy saw it though.  George looked back up at her, his smile gone and replaced with fear.  He knew there was no way for Wendy to beat this dragon.  He looked at the duck who was thrashing in the cage, and looked at Lilliana who was trying to get the dragon disctracted.  He saw Raymond ready in wait, who was trying to form a new plan every second.  I know you to well old friend. "Run Wend, I'll be ok."

Wendy: "No, I'm tired of running.  I'm tired of you and Fred protecting me.  Its my turn to do something."  Wendy ran up towards the school with her broom in her left hand.

George: "What are you-" but she was already gone.  The only lefty in our family. He chuckled but soon coughed up more blood.  He rolled over and was on his back.  Looking at the darkining sky.  His eyes looked to his right to see Wendy flying high above the dragon and landed on top of the school.  She jumped off her broom and landed gracefully but digilently on a half broken pillar.  She reached into her back pocket and pulled out another wand.  Just then George snapped back into reality. NO!  She can't possiably be doing what I think she's going to do!  George knew this all to well.  For their father, had taught it to each and everyone one of his kids.  But only two have been able to susceed.  Percy and Wendy.  "She's going to slow down time itself! Not just the dragon, b-but everything around us!"  George tried to get up but fell once more.  "She's gunna kill herself!"

Wendy: "I have to do this...I HAVE TO! For Fred and Georgie's sake...They will thank me for this."  Wendy took a deep breath.  If I don't use all my energy, I should just get knocked out.   Wendy looked down.  She was really high up, but she needed to be for this spell to work.  Hopefully I will land on the dragon if I fall.  Wendy raised both wands in the air.  One that was hers, and one that was her great grandfathers.  "Here goes nothin'."  Wendy took a deep breath and heard her brother George yelling her name. I'm sorry Georgie. She thought. "SEPTA-SLAVONKATA!"  a big barrier formed around the castle, dragon, George, his strange duck, and Raymond.  Lilliana and her group were just outside of the bubble, but were not able to get in.  Hopefully they understand that there is a forcefield.  I'm not worried for Georgie, but the people who don't know whats going on could get injured. Wendy kept both of her hands high and watched from below.  Come on Raymond, now's your chance, DO SOMETHING!

Shiro scrambled up the ruins of the castle wall in order to get a little higher. It looked like a fireworks show below with all of the different spells being shot toward the Romanian, some of which were Chet and Myra's ground-breaking spell. In all the chaos, the Romanian seemed to be getting slower, but Shrio could also tell that its rage was steadily building. It was common knowledge that an angry dragon is basically impossible to restrain. That's why he needed to hurry up put the final piece of its restraint in place before it broke loose. Shiro closed his eyes, trying to push the commotion below and the sense of urgency from his mind. Just relax. Breathe. Getting all flustered is going to do more harm than good, he thought to himself, slowly drawing his wand from the sleeve of his robe. The clouds above were dark and heavy. There was certainly a good amount of rain in them; all he had to do was coax it out. Just get a few trickles flowing to spark the waterfall.  Just breathe. Return to Japan. Remember Kyoto. Relive it. Do it again. As he had been thinking, Shiro had slowly been raising his arms, almost imperceptibly, until level with his shoulders. Palms extended to the sky, Shiro's eyes fluttered open, but they were white, as if rolled back into his head. A voice only vaguely similar to his own spilled forth from his mouth:

"Cry, oh heavy clouds.

Weep upon the earth where your shadow resides.

Deliver from the heavens a misted veil of tears,

Breathe life into the winds."

Shrio gently slipped from his trance, slumping to his hands and knees. His hair fell into his eyes, and he felt nothing. Seconds crawled by in an eternity, a void of nothingness. Then he felt a single, cool drop of rain run down the tip of his nose. Shiro smiled and raised his eyes to the sky. No sooner than he did he was soaked. Looking down to the ground, he saw the ground around the dragon sinking. The wet earth crawled up around its limbs, sucking it down into the forming pit. Suddenly, the tides had turned, and the spells drove the restrained Romanian even deeper into the ground. Your move, Raymond, Shiro thought, and with that, he collapsed in exhaustion.

George's eyes fluttered open and he looked around.  He looked at the dragon, at Raymond, and at Wendy.  He glanced down at the duck.  Why is there a duck?  Some sort of plan?  Right.  Eveything seems to be slowed down in here.  The dragon is slowly sinking into the ground because of what that boy did.  Raymond.  George is in slomotion as well.  The only people who arn't are Wendy and Raymond.  Maybe I can get George up and walk towards Lilliana and help him out of this forcefield and get him some medical attention.  George looked down at the duck.  If he went through all the trouble of bring this duck along, it must be something, I'll make him grab it.  George grabbed the duck's cage and slowly got to one knee.  These Weasley's may be foolish, but they sure are tough.  No wonder they are Griffindors.  Geroge stood stright up and groaned.  Now just a few feet and he will be safe.  George took a step and his legs became jelly.  Come on George!  George steadied himself and took another step.  A stronger, but not perfect step to where Lilliana was.  He was inching closer and closer.  Wendy looked down and saw that George was walking towards the wall to a group of students.

Wendy: "He want's out." She said with a strain in her voice.  "Good, he's moving.  I'll help him 0ut."  Right before George got to the invisiable forcefield, Wendy opened a small area for him to go through.

George, who was still under Carrie's control looked up at Wendy.  Looks like she's not so dumb after all, she has a plan, and she's going to follow through with it.  George fell at regular speed outside of the force field dropping the duck cage and falling right infront of Lilliana.  He was passed out.  Your safe George, now you can relax.

George, still lying on the ground looked around.  As his eyes came into focus he saw Carrie hovering over him and behind her saw Lilliana.

George: "W-where's the duck?" Carrie pointed to the cage that was next to Lilliana.  "Oh thank goodness."  Carrie movied his arms and legs around and he felt no pain.  "Your really good at this Carrie." He said with a smile.  He sat up but groaned.  "How did I get out of the force field?"  Carrie explained what happened.  As she was explained George just nodded.  When she was done talking George looked at her.  "I need you to help me with the duck."  He said.  "Wendy, I'm afraid she is going to die, but the plan is to slow down everything inside of this forcefield so Ray can defeat the dragon and make it one of his own with a spell I'm not even famiular with.  But knowing him, anything is possiable, with the right amount of magic."  George stood up, but was still grasping his side.  All of his other wounds have healed, but this one was to deep.  He'd have to go to the medical wing once the fight was over with to be fixed.  George saw that the girls were looking at the duck.  "Thats Fred...well...it was."  He bent down and picked up the cage.  "I don't know how much you saw, but I'll fill you in on the details."  George explained to them how Fred was controling the dragon and how he had a death eater mark on the back of his neck.  "The spell is about to wear off, I better take him out of the cage."  As soon as George took the duck out, he turned back to Fred who had a big dragon claw mark on his face, and a death eater mark on the back of his neck.

Fred: "Let me go!  Wendy is in danger and I need to help her!  And how DARE you put me in that cage and turn me into a duck Geroge!"

George: "Accio Ducktape."  George put ducktape over Fred's mouth.  "I don't think this is Fred." He told the two girls.

Fred sneered at the both of them and George ripped off the ducktape.  Fred licked his chops and hissed at Lilliana. 

Fred: "Ah yes, the little Langert girl.  Its been a long time hasn't it?"  Fred had a smile on his face, not a friendly Weasley smile, but a evil smile, and the scar didn't help at all.  He looked at George and the smile faded.  He spat at Geroge but the only thing that came out was bright puruple slime.  His teeth started to change into fangs and his hair went from bright orange to a dark blue.  He looked back at Carrie and his eyes were cat-like.  "How many years has it been Carrie since I've killed your brother?  I don't even remember his name, but he was one of my finest kills.  Surely though, not my last nor my first."

George walked over to the Fred imposter and stuck his wand underneith his jaw.

George: "Tell me what you did with Fred right now or have mercy on your soul."  George was not laughing, not smiling, but had an almost surreal look on his face and determination to find his brother.  Carrie had never seen him like this before and was scared.

Fred: "If you kill me," he hissed, "then you'll never know where he's at."

George: "I'll find him sooner or later, SO I"VE GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE!  So you can either tell me now and you live, or you die and I find him later."

Fred: "You wouldn't dare."  He and George were nose to nose.  George dug his wand deeper into Fred's face.

George: "Wanna try me?"  the Fred imposter showed his fangs and his skin turned a pale green.  He grew pointy ears and his fingernails grew into claws. 

Death Eater: "My name is Steven Hannaba.  I am a death eater to serve Lord Voldermort.  Your brother is locked away at Hagrid's house.  Now please, let me go."  George lowered his wand and backed away.  "Ha! You Weasley's were never the brightest, now its time to finnish you and your girls off with one-"

George: "ADAVA KADAVA!"  Green light shot out from George's wand and struck Steven square in the forehead.  Steven's eyes rolled up in the back of his head and he fell with a thump to the ground.  Dead.  George looked at his wand and then back at the two girls backed against a wall frightened.  George dropped his wand and fell to his knees and started to cry.

George looked up at Carrie.  His eyes were filled with tears but his eyes still burned with hatried.  He grasped the ground and dug his hand into the soil.  It was soft from the falling rain and squished between his fingers.  He let go and looked at Carrie dead in the face.

George: "You don't need to thank me." He said grasping her hand and lifting her up. "He was lying, Fred isn't at Hagrids'." He looked up at the sky and the rain mixed with his tears. He looked back down at Carrie who had a confused look on her face.  "Here, we better get you inside, I don't want you catching a cold.  I fear there are more death eaters on the way."  He looked at her and rubbed the top of her head like he did with Wendy.  It seemed like ages ago, but it was only yesterday.  Yesterday.  He thought.  He scratched his face and felt some stubble.  He looked down into a puddle that was forming to see his own reflection.  What he saw shocked him.  His hair was a mess as if he had just woke up from bed.  There was a little triangle shapped piece missing from his left ear, and dirt blotches on his forehead.  Stubble had started to form on his face, but was covered up by more dirt and mud, and his tie *from what he could see* was pulled almost compleatly off his neck.  I look like a total mess.  He looked up at Wendy who was holding her own quite well.  Come on, just a little longer, hang in there.  He looked at Carrie who was slowly walking back towards the castle.  George ran up and grasped her hand.  "Wendy can handle herself just fine, but I think you need me now more than ever."  He turned Carrie around and gave her a big hug.  He felt her warmth compaired to his cold body.  He looked at her again and put his finger under her chin and lifed her face up. "Eveything will be ok, I promise."  He kissed her on the side of the cheek and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.   A sigh of relief fell over and and they started to walk back towards the castle together.

"Great job, guys," Shiro said to Myra and Chet as they made their way back inside the castle. "You did great.  Everything went perfectly and no one even died."

"Didn't you hear?" Myra sniffed, wiping away a few stray tears. "About Dumbledore?"

"What? What about him?" Shiro asked, stopping abruptly.

"He's dead," Chet said wearily. "They were using the dragon as a distraction. They killed him while we were all fighting it."

"Wha... wait, no. That can't be," Shiro stammered. "How could... Dumbledore.... he wouldn't let himself get killed."

"It's true, mate. They found the body right after you blacked out from bringing the rain."

Shiro's head began to spin. It was all beginning to make sense- something that had happened to him the week before all this madness started.

"Myra, do you remember when I was called out of class a few weeks ago? In Divination, when McGonagall came in and asked me to come with her?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Myra said, now a little more under control.

"Well, after we left she took me up to Dumbledore's office because he wanted to see me."

"What?" Chet exclaimed. "Dumbledore called you into his office to talk with you? Why are we just hearing about this now?"

"I guess I didn't really think much of it at the time. He said some odd things, but after I left, it just seemed trivial."

"Well, what happened?" Myra inquired.

"I got in there and waited for a few minutes. There are a lot of strange things scattered all about in there. Eventually he just popped up from behind a pile of books at his desk like he had been sitting there the whole time and just now decided to talk to me. I was a little surprised, but I managed to get a few words out to say hello. He had some sort of witty reply, like Dumbledore always does, you know, but then eventually he asked me why I was there. Caught off guard, I sort of stammered, 'Well, because you sent for me, sir,' and he started chuckling and saying, 'Precisely, precisely. That is correct, my boy.' After a few moments though, he got serious and leaned forward toward me. He said that there were going to be some strange things happening at Hogwarts in the near future, and I replied that there always seemed to be something strange going on here. He started laughing again at that, just like before. But then he seemed to get suddenly very tired, like all of his age had caught up to him all in one moment. He said that he wasn't going to be around for very much longer, and he had something to give me before he was gone. When I asked why he thought of me instead of someone like Harry, he said he needed someone he could trust but who wouldn't be suspected. 'They'll expect me to have given something to Harry,' he said. 'I need it in safe hands until the right moment comes.' "

"Blimey," Chet said. "Dumbledore told you he was going to die? And you didn't say anything until now?"

"I didn't really think about it, ok?!" Shiro said, frustrated. "Now that I think about it, it almost seems like he wanted me to forget about it until now."

"Well, what did he give you?" Myra asked excitedly.

"It's up in my room," Shiro said. "And with everything going on, I think we need to go and get it. Now."

Shiro burst into the room and threw open the chest at the foot of his bed. In the wake of all the clothes and other items strewn about behind him, Chet and Myra slowly made their way through the door. Shiro tossed the last object out of the chest and felt around the corners where the walls met the floor. There was a barely-audible 'click' as he pulled away the bottom to reveal a hidden compartment. Sighing with relief, Shiro pulled out a small packet of wrapped cloth.

"So, what is it?" Myra asked in a hushed voice.

Shiro gently folded the cloth away to reveal a shining, silver pen. Detailed into the sides was a twisting pattern that snaked up and around the shaft like ivy. It looked just like a normal pen, albeit an incredibly fancy one, and Shiro clicked the top a few times to make sure it still worked.

"A nice pen? That's it?" Chet said with obvious disappointment.

"Yeah, I guess. After I left Dumbledore's office, I came to put it in here, but I decided to put it in the false bottom since it looked so expensive. Eventually, I just forgot it was there."

"Well, I was expecting something like an all-powerful wand, or a magical sword, or at least a secret message or something."

"Sorry. This is it."

"Does it work?" Mrya asked, taking the pen from Shiro's hand. "I mean, like does it write?"

"I'm not entirely sure," Shiro replied. "Here," he said, handing her a pad of paper. "Try it out."

Mrya took the paper and wrote Myra Quincy across the top. "I guess it does," she said, setting the pen down.

Chet and Shiro were just finishing up putting everything back into the chest as they heard her gasp. Jumping to their feet, they saw why: the pen was moving on its own. With a slight quiver, the pen jumped upright and hovered over the page, directly under the line where Myra had written her name. As the three watched in mounting alarm, the pen wrote,

Albus Dumbledore. Nice to see you, Myra.

There was a gentle clunk as the pen fell lifeless back to the table. Shrio looked at Chet and Myra with wide eyes for a moment and then moved to pick up the pen.

This is Shrio Fujikara. What is going on?

They held their breath while the pen briskly scratched out its reply.

Don't be alarmed. I have something I must ask you to do for me.

Shrio grabbed the pen before it hit the desk again and swept the pad pf paper up, heading for the door.

"Quick, I hear someone coming. Let's get out of here," he whispered as he ran past Chet and Myra, pulling them along with him. As they sprinted out of the dormitories and out into the hall, they could hear footsteps following behind them. Turning the corner, Shrio stumbled into a solid figure. It was Raymond, and he turned to look at Shrio with piercing eyes.

"I told you that kid was possessed!" screamed Chet, backing away from Raymond's quaking bulk. There seemed to be pulses of energy flowing from the beast, like incredible waves of pressure. Myra buried herself in Shiro's robes as he pulled her back beside Chet.

"Ok, I don't know why he keeps mutating like this, but last time worked out fine, right?" Shiro said in a rather unconvincing voice.

"Well, I vote not to stick around and find out," Chet yelled over the noise. Whatever Raymond had become was now beginning to rise up in front of them ominously.

Shiro felt the pen quiver to life inside his clenched fist, struggling to break free of his grasp. Clicking the top and letting go, Shrio saw the pen fly up in the air and begin drawing something. As the monster grew to its full height and started to hunch down toward them, the pen's lines connected to make an arching doorway. The opening in the door suddenly turned into a brilliant white light and Shiro, Myra, and Chet fell backwards though the arch. There was a bright flash as the doorway disappeared, taking the three along with it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service