RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Ello ello ladies and gents, Wendy Weasley here! But you can just call me W if ye wish.  Dis 'ere is the "arry Potter RP, thats Roll Play'n for ye non smarties. We'll have our own wor'd ere on de komm durin, the 'arry potter series, and maybe if we be lucky we get to meet his youngin's too.  So to start ye off 'ere are some basics in rules.  Now, knowin me and me brother's you ought think i be a trouble makah, but i stick to me game if you stick to yer's

RULES OF TRADE

~STICK TO  THE STORY

*you can be any living creature you want as long as you can find it in the wizard *or muggle world, and you can have up the three people, but one would be perfered

~BATTLES

*Battles are aloud, but you can not kill anyone else unless

A) you come to an agreement that you can kill off someone else's person (they can have anouther person if theirs dies)

B) its YOUR characters fighting against one anouther

C)Its not against someones person, rather just a deer, or a creature you pass along on your way.

~MAGIC

*Magic is most deffenetly aloud, you can make up your own but no death spells against other people (refure to BATTLES for questions on death spells)

~GAMES, TOURNIES AND TRAGITIES (Quidditch try outs, Matches, and Big Battle scenes)

*I will create these moments in time peridocally and if a Quidditch match/season begins, I will tell you when its over.  There will sometimes be big battles that happen in this RP world, so keep a look out for that, and be sure to keep up with the reading, it will get long i'm sure.

~HP CHARACTERS IN STORY/ACTUAL PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

*You most certinaly can have people from our real world, and the Harry Potter world in our story, but don't make them do something you don't think they would do in the movie, like having Harry become a ballerina dancer, or the twins becoming farmers.  just doesn't seem likely.  And once a HP person is on the "field" you can't take control of them if someone else is, unless they leave the scene for a long period of time.  YOU CAN BE IN IT TOO!

******Now that you 'ave read all 'dis rules, lets begin shall we?

*George, Fred and Wendy are sitting around a stump outside their home.  George and Fred are 19 years of age, while Wendy is 16.  Wendy's 17th birthday is about to come soon and she will finally be able to do magic outside of Hogwarts*

George: "Well Wendy, in just a couple weeks you'll be seventeen."

Fred: "Yeah, I remember when I turned seventeen, got to do magic outside of school, accedently burned down the shed, and got that cute Hufflepuff girl to go on a date with me."

George: "Uh, Fred, that last part was me."

Fred: "Oh...right...mine was from....Slitherin...."

Wendy: "Ah come now Fred, whot's so bad about Slitherin?"

George: "Your to young to remember, but when Fred was 11, his first year at hogwarts, everyone at Slitherin laughed at him."

Wendy: "Why's that?"

Fred: "Because Georgie over here was trying out a new spell and set my pants on fire."

*George got up and started running around pretending his pants were on fire. Wendy started laughing*

Fred: "Yeah, and the Slitherin's got a big laugh out of it."

Wendy: "Is that why you make people laugh now?  So they'll forget about when you were 11?"

George: "He doesn't try to make them laugh, it just comes natural to him." *George starts to laugh.  Wendy and Fred were laughing too and then Wendy stopped.*

Fred: "Whot's wrong Wend?"

Wendy: "...Don't you guys have to help 'arry tomarrow?"

*Both of the boys quit smiling and sat next to Wendy.  George put his arm our her shoulder.*

Fred: "Don't worry about it sis."

George: "Yeah, we be ok.  I mean, come on, we are Weasley's.  We're the toughest bunch out there."  *he rubbed the top of her head and her hair ruffled because she had some what short hair, but as red orange as her brothers.  Her blue eyes moved between the two grinning boys and she started to laugh.*

Wendy: "I guess your right.  But if you don't make it home safe, i'm gunna 'ave to kill ya." *They all three chuckled.

Fred: "I'll agree to that, but you'll 'ave to wait a week before you can, or you'll get 'suspended'." *He made googlie eyes when he said 'suspended'.*

George: "yeah, as if a Weasley will get suspended from Hogwarts, whot with all the pranking we do eh Fred?" *Everyone starts laughing again.*

****The screen fades out ready for the next scene****

Views: 687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There seemed to be no sound. Shrio blinked as his eyes adjusted to the brightness and lifted his arm up to shield his eyes. He seemed to be on one end of a long, flat bridge. There was a river flowing noiselessly below him, and little feathers floating down in the air. Everything was a brilliant white, so that the sky blended in almost seamlessly to the bridge and the water below. Shiro glanced around for Myra and Chet, finally locating them hovering above him. Shrio called out to them, but they didn't look down. They seemed to be almost in a trance, as if standing upright in a light sleep.

"Hello. Shiro," a voice said in front of him. Shiro whipped his eyes forward to see Dumbledore standing there, also in white. Somehow, they were now in the middle of the bridge.

"P-Proffessor," Shrio stammered, his eyes widening. "But, aren't you...?"

"Oh, yes, I am quite dead." Dumbledore replied with with a knowing smile. "You, on the other hand, are still very much alive."

Shiro opened his mouth, obviously still surprised, searching for the right words. "Well, um, well then how are we... I mean, how are we talking here?"

"This is the space in between the living and the dead. Two inherently different worlds, eternally apart, but forever connected by the impassible bridge between them. This is the void of nothingness between life and death, and once one crosses it, he may never go back."

Shrio was trying to wrap his mind around all of this. "Well, then how am I here?"

"Because I called for you, my boy!" Dumbledore said with a chuckle. "Is that not what you said to me back in my office when I gave you the pen?"

"I guess that's right," Shrio said. He glanced up at Chet and Myra. "What about them?"

"I didn't call for them specifically, only you, so that is why they are not aware of their presence here. I couldn't just leave them in that danger, though."

"Ok." Shrio was beginning to understand. "So this pen you gave me is sort of like a link between the worlds that lets people communicate without having to cross the void?"

"Precisely!" Dumbledore said, winking smarly and tapping Shiro on the forehead with an extended index finger. "You have quite a head upon those shoulders when you put your mind to it."

Shrio turned the pen over in his hands. It seemed that there was nothing else to say. The silence of the void seemed to pervade everything in it eventually, even the people.

"Shiro," Dumbledore said, now serious. "I would guess you're wondering why I called you here."

Shrio nodded, twirling the pen.

"You've already gathered that Raymond is a peculiar boy. He has powers that only a select few are burdened with over the course of time. Now is not the time, nor the place, to explain that all to you, but that won't be necessary for what I am going to ask you to do. Just know that this is not an order, but rather a request. You can decline if you would like with no hard feelings from my end. Do you understand?"

Shrio nodded again, now looking up at Dumbledore.

"I would like you to stop Raymond. Stop him and bring him here."

Wendy felt a warm presence even though she was in darkness.  She smiled at the thought of her two brothers giving her a "Job well done" hug.  then her eyes bursted open.  It was the sun.  She was lying on her back on top of the school building. THE DRAGON!   She thought.  She jumped up and looked down below to see a huge muddy pit filled with students *mostly boys* wrestling in it.  The dragon had disspipeared...so had George and the duck...Wendy ran down into the building asking everyone if they had seen Fred or George.  Finally someone told her that George was in the hospital wing.  She ran into the wing as fast as she could.

Wendy: "GEORGE!" Wendy collasped on the floor.

"Stop Raymond? Stop him from doing what?"

Shiro stared up at Dumbledore with a puzzled look on his face.

"Shrio, these events happening now. Have you ever stopped to think about if they were all connected?"

"Well, sure, I guess. I mean, it crossed my mind that they might be, but I don't know how."

Dumbledore reached beneath his flowing white robes and pulled out a rather large crystal. As he turned it over in his hands, little glints of green danced across the bridge below.

"That's the crystal Raymond shattered," Shrio breathed in surprise.

"Yes, my boy. Though it is once again whole now, thanks to the efforts of you and your friends who helped collect the pieces."

"How do you have it?" Shiro was trying to put all of this together in his head, but he just wasn't seeing the connection.

"Do you remember what happened when you finally found the last shard?" Dumbledore asked.

"Well, all this green light shot out as the pieces flew around in the air. Just sort of hovering and spinning around each other closer and closer until they formed into the whole crystal. And then I started to get sucked into it or something, I can't remember. All I know is that I was starting to get pulled in when someone came up behind me. I blacked out then. After that I was in some sort of cell and drugged with something. I don't know if that was because I was sucked in by the crystal or because I wasn't."

"I can certainly tell you that you were not 'sucked in' to the crystal, as you put it. For as you can see, the crystal belongs to me; it is mine, and therefore under my jurisdiction. I can assure you that you would have not been drugged and kept captive as a result of something in my control."

"So, then I guess that person behind me must've grabbed be before I was gone and kept me under in that room."

"Yes, that seems like the only plausible explanation at this point. Do you see now how it all fits?"

Shrio thought desperately, trying to figure it out. Was it really all connected? He just couldn't see the link.

"Don't fret over it, Shrio," Dumbledore said gently. "It is admirable that you have done as much as you have while being confused. Many others would have given up by now. In truth, this crystal is the piece that completes the puzzle. It is the reason you met Raymond, it is the reason you two were captured, and it is the reason I was killed. The crystal possesses an enormous amount of power, which makes it incredibly dangerous. Anything capable of great power will always bring great destruction, not by the nature of its power but rather by those who wish to misuse it. Raymond knew this, and so he shattered the crystal. He never really intended for you and the others to be able to collect all the pieces; he was trying to destroy it. But you did find them, and the crystal was restored. It is nearly impossible to destroy an object of great power, because it does not want to be destroyed. It wants to exist; it wants t be wielded. The only way to destroy such power is to possess more power yourself, and though he is very skilled, Raymond is not that strong yet."

Shrio rubbed his head. He still didn't see how it all fit together, how everything up to this point was somehow connected.

"My boy," Dumbledore said, laying a hand on Shiro's shoulder. "Again, don't worry about not understanding. In a moment it will all be clear. The one who captured you and Raymond wanted the crystal. You two were involved with it, so he kept you close to see if it would come back to either of you once it was reassembled. But it was mine, so it returned to me. Once this became clear, he launched the attack on the school and killed me. But I still have it. Now, he is down to his last plan, his last resort. He is using Raymond's power to try and come here, and that is why you need to stop him."

A great gust of wind suddenly blew up from under the bridge, pushing Shrio and Dumbledore to opposite sides.

"Wait, I don't know how to stop him!" Shrio yelled as he stumbled backwards. "And you said before that you wanted me to bring Raymond here, but now you don't want this other buy to come here, but he's using Raymond to get here? It doesn't make sense!"

"Don't worry," Dumbledore's voice could barely be heard over the wind. "Everything will be fine. I will be with you."

As these last words floated over to Shrio, he felt the pen quiver slightly in his hand. There was a bright flash of light, and then everything was dark.

George: "WENDY!"  George watched his little sister fall to the ground as her right arm reached out for him.  Even though his side had newly healed and wrapped up, he ripped off the covers of his bed and ran towards his sister.  Catching her just as she fell towards the ground.  Looking down up at his sister who's eyes were frozen open with a blank stare he put his ear to her mouth.  Still breathing.  Good.  She's not dead, but she's in bad health.  "HELP!  NURSE SOMEONE! HEL-" *cough*  George coughed up blood and looked down at his side.  It was bleeding through his smock and onto his foot.  I have to get help.  I have to help Wendy.  I'm not loosing her.  He slowly stood up with her in his arms.  Sweat was already pouring from his face and his hair was mashed against his brow.  He took one step with his left foot, then dragged his right.  Step-drag-step-drag-step-drag.  He carried her out into the hall where he saw students from all four houses running and hustling about.  He looked to his left and saw Lillianna standing there.  She got wide eyes but George's eyes stayed firm and his eyebrows were pursed together.  Without saying anything he handed Wendy to Lilliana, nodded, and headed back into the Hospital wing.  Step-drag-step-drag-step-drag-ste-George fell to the ground and his face hit where his blood first came out of his right side.  It splattered up and made little droplets on his face.  I"m a murder.  He thought.  The Avada Kadava curse.  THE FORBIDDEN CURSE!  This is a sign, it must be.  Showing the blood on my face, is showing my murder of another.  I cannot escape a fate that I must face, but I can delay it for as long as possiable.  He got back up and hobbled over to his bed on the far side of the room.  He got back in bed as if nothing had happened, blood still on his face, and as he rolled over onto his left side, feeling the blood soak through his smock and pulsating, he knew this is only a taste of what he truely deserved.

George: "Carrie-Wait! I-"  George watched her as she turned around.  "Here, take this."  George took a necklace that was around his neck and placed it in her palm.  It was shaped like an ice cream cone with a big W on the ice cream.  "If you EVER need me, just place this in your palm and concentrate.  No matter where I'm at, or what I'm doing, I will appear without restraint."  He closed her fingers into her palms and rested his right hand ontop of hers.  "It can only be used four times, so use it wisely.  I know you will."  He sat up and kissed he right on the lips.  He then moved to her ear and wispered into it.  "I'm sorry if I've caused you any trouble Carrie, please forgive me and what I have done."  When George pulled back away from her he saw tears flooding the bottom rims of her eyes.  He brushed the fallen strand of hair out of her face.  "Use it when you need me most."  He gave her his Weasley smile and then disappeared in a light blue cloud of smoke shapped like a praying Mantis.  The smoke rose to Carrie's eyes and one little tear fell down onto the bed where George once was.  In her head, he heard the faint sound of his voice.  Please, take care of Wendy for me.  Tell her I'm very proud and that the next time I see her I want some pie. She'll know what that means. 

Wendy: "Alrighty then."  She stood up and looked around.  "I guess its time to do what my brother couldn't set out to do."  She closed her eyes and focused on her brother George.  Once she found him safely back at their house she smiled and tried to talk to him.  Georgie, where is Fred?  She waited and heard him reply that he didn't know exactly, but he was on the grounds somewhere.  She nodded and before she lost the connection she said Don't worry, you did good, you'll get your pie.  She saw him smile and then the image faded and she opened her eyes.  She saw Lily and Carrie staring at her.  "Fred's missing and I have to find him.  Since George couldn't carry out the mission, looks like I'm by myself."  She started running down the hall then turned around.  "Your healing powers are amazing Lily.  Thank you ever so much.  I'll be sure to make you a pie as well, for the both of you."  She raised her hand in the air and then disappeared in a lime green cloud of smoke shaped like a dragon.  Her patronus no doubt.  She re-appeared at Hagrids house to find him fixing his left wrist.  "Hagrid!  Have you seen Fred?!"

Hagrid stood up and walked towards Wendy.  He grabbed her by the neck and shoved her up to a tree.  Here feet were six feet off the ground. 

Hagrid: "How do I know you are truely Wendy and not 'nuther death eater?!"  He closed his big hands around her small neck even tighter.  "Don't make me crush your neck death eater, I'll do it."  He looked down and saw that Wendy had pulled out her wand.  She made a little flick of her wrist and a big Goblin apple pie appeared right infront of Hagrid.  "WENDY!  'ow you doin lass?"  He put her down gently and brushed off her shoulders.

Wendy took her hand and rubbed her neck.

Wendy: "Still going strong I see eh Hagrid?"

Hagrid: "I'm sorry I did that to yeh Wendy, but I thought ye would be 'nuther imposter like your brother."

Wendy: "So you have seen him!"  She said shaking Hagrid who was eating his pie with his hands.

Hagrid: "Seen him?  Why, the little Weasley bloke is in my cellar as we speak."

Wendy: "Why is he in there Hagrid?"

Hagrid: "Oh, uh, well you know, thought he might be one of those death eaters.  But since George turned the REAL death eater into a duck, I believe the real Fred is in my cellar.  Lets go down and look what ye say?"  Hagrid took Wendy by the hand, and led her down into the dark cellar.  On the far wall she saw an outline of a figure chained up by his arms to the wall.

Wendy: "FREDDIE!"  She let go of Hagrid's hand and ran towards her brother.  She lifted his face and saw it was him no doubt.  She wiped some dirt off of his face and his eyes came into focus.

Fred: "Wend, but how?"

Wendy: "Georgie told me."  She unshackled him and he stood up.

Fred: "Where is George?"  He looked around.  Wendy didn't say anything and had a somber look on her face of grief and sorrow.  "No...he didn't...die did he?"

Wendy:  "No, he's not dead, just in really bad shape.  He's back at home and Ma is takin care of him.  We should return too."

Fred: "What about the dragon?"

Wendy: "Taken care of.  Everyone pitched in and Ray did the final blow.  But more on that later, you look hungry."

Fred: "Yeah, Hagrid locked me up in here."  He glared at Hagrid.  Hagrid took a step back.

Wendy: "He thought you were a death eater."

Fred: "Ah wh-I'm not!"

Wendy: "I'll explain everything once we get back home, now lets go."  Wendy waved at Hagrid and he waved back.  "Hold on Fred."  Wendy and Fred disappeared just as she had done in the castle.  They were heading home, and would be safe...for now.

Wendy and Fred appeared at the Weasley home to find George sitting on the steps.  When George looked up and saw the two he shouted in suprize.  George slowly got up and limped towards them.  When he was about half way there, their mom *molly* ran out the door.

Molly: "OH MY DEARS!"  She ran past George, oblivious to him at this point, and ran straight for Fred and Wendy.  George stopped dead in his tracks, just turned around and walked back to the house and the steps he was sitting on.

Wendy: "Hiya mom." She adjusted Fred's arm that was draped over her shoulders.

Molly: "What happened to Fred?  What happened to YOU?!"  She looked Fred and Wendy over.  Wendy didn't have a scratch on her, but Fred had some blood stains on his face and shirt.  "Doesn't matter, lets get you in the house right away."  She took Fred from Wendy and hurried off towards the house.

Wendy stood there for a moment looking pleased to be back home.  Then she saw that George looked even more depressed than when he dropped that duck.  She walked over towards George.

Wendy:  "Hi George." She said as she sat down.  George ignored her and turn away.  "George?"  She went to touch his shoulder but he knocked it away with his hand.  "What's the matter?"

George: "What's the matter?!  Mom's always babying Fred and it's getting on my nerves thats the problem. Fred."

Wendy: "But Fred's your brother, you should love him with all your heart."

George: "It just seems my thought of him has changed since the death eater came along."

Wendy: "Death Eater?  What Death Eater?"  George told Wendy the story, the only part he left out was him using the  Avada Kadva spell.  "I could see why you would change your mind about him, and how the death eater just combusted after telling you where Fred was, but thats still no right to be mean to Fred.  He risked his life for you."

George: "Risked his-what has he been telling you?  He got mad at me because I was around Ray and he said he was going to fight the dragon on his own without us.  Thats not bravery, thats stupidity.  He didn't know what he was up against, he was alone, and he was to weak to begin with.  He should have just stayed home and helped Ginny with the garden gnomes."

Fred: "Is that what you really think of me George?"  Wendy and George turned around to see Fred in the doorway.  "Is that what you think?  That I should have-have been at home being the maid and doing chores instead of helping out my friends?  Because I can't take care of myself?"

George: "I didn't mean."

Fred: "No, I know exactly what you mean George.  I get it, really I do.  I'll just stay away from you like you've always wanted.  Thanks for showing me that George."  Fred walked back inside the house.  George got up to follow him but Wendy grabbed his arm.

Wendy: "No, let him go.  Let him cool off before you go and talk to him."  George sat back down with Wendy and leaned his head on her shoulder.

George: "You did great with grandpa's spell at the castle."

Wendy smiled and patted his head. 

Wendy and George walked into the kitchen for supper, the whole family was there.  Mom, dad, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Ron and Ginny were sitting around the table talking.  Wendy and George sat down next to Ginny.  After a few minutes Percy started to complain.

Percy: "Why arn't we eating?"

Bill: "Yeah why arn't we?  I"m starved!"

Mom: "We're waiting on your brother Fred dear."

Charlie: "Ah, he's always the slow one!  Lets just eat!"

Mom: "Hush up!  He's had a rough day, let him be."  George looked down at his food.  "Is something wrong George?"

George: "I-"

Mom: "Oh there's your brother now!  Come come!  Sit down Fred!  You've had a long day's work and have almost been killed!"  Fred was standing in the doorway of the stairs.  He started to walk towards them, but with two suit cases floating in air behind him.  "What are those Fred?  Your not moving out into the shed are you?"

Fred: "No mom, I'm leaving."  Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Fred.

Ron: "Why would you do that?"

Ginny: "Oh don't go Fred!  We love you!  Who will play kick the gnome with me?"

Fred: "I think I've outdone my welcome here."  Fred looked at George.  Everyone turned and looked where Fred was looking.

Wendy: "George-" She tried putting her hand on his shoulder but George stood up.

George: "You think you've had it rough?  I don't think you even got a scratch on you besides what the chain cuffs did to your wrists."

Fred: "Oh, like you did anything?!"

George: "As a matter of fact I did!  I turned a death eater into a monster, was worried SICK about you, Wendy put up Grandpa's barrier.-"

Mom: "Wendy you-"

Wendy: "Not now mom."

George: "I tried to get out where the death eater took you, and then I used the Avad-I mean..."

Dad: "...What did you use George?"  All eyes were on George.  Fred had a smile on his face looking at George.

Fred: "Go ahead, brother, tell them what you did to that nasty death eater."

Wendy: "George, you didn't."  George didn't say anything.  "No...GEORGE YOU COULDN'T HAVE!"  George looked down and then back at Wendy.  He had tears in his eyes.  "...the third curse...the death curse...HOW COULD YOU!?"  Mom fainted and Dad caught her.  Percy and Bill stood up pointing their wands at George.  Charlie ran around and grabbed Ginny and Wendy.  Ron walked over towards Fred.

George: "I didn't mean..."

Dad: "I thought I raised you better."

Ron: "..." Ron shook his head.  He diverted his eyes away from his brother.  Percy and Bill walked around the table towards George.

Wendy: "NO!" She cried in a shriek of terror. "DON'T HURT HIM! HE DIDN'T MEAN IT!"  As they walked towards George he looked at Wendy.

You still owe me a pie Wendy.  I'll be sure to get it one day.  George said to her. 

Don't go. Wendy replied in her head.

If you ever need me, you can reach me like this.  Nobody else knows we can talk.  I'll be fine.  George looked around at his family.  Would he ever see them again?  Percy was on George's left, and Bill was on his right. 

Percy: "Got anything to say?"

Bill: "Before we haul you off to Azkaban?"

George: "Yes." He looked at Wendy. "Goodbye."  George disappeared in a cloud of smoke just as he had done so in the hospital in Hogwarts.

Dad: "Find him, Quickly!"  Mom woke up and looked around. "Honey..."

Mom: "Where's my boy?!  WHERE'S MY GEORGIE?!"

George woke up lying on the ground.  There was dew on the ground he was lying on.  He looked up and saw tree tops.  He looked to his left and saw mountians.  To his right he saw a desert.  Where am I?  He thought to himself as he got up.  He walked over to a little pond of water.  He looked in the water, but did not see his reflection.  That's odd.  He thought.  Then he saw a face, a womans face no doubt.  "Wendy!" he said out loud, but the face had changed.  It was a girl with beautiful long blue hair.  She came right out of the water and looked at George.

Girl: "Hello."  She said in a soothing voice.

George: "Where...where am I?"

Girl: "You are here," she giggled, "and there."  She lifted herself out of the water. She had pink scales in the shape of a long dress, and a fish tail where her legs should be.

George: A mermaid!

Girl: Your getting closer.  "heehee."

George: "How could you-"

Girl: "Read your mind?"  It's easy, if you know how to do it.  Anyone can learn.

George: "How did I end up here?"

Girl: "We'll get to that later.  Right now we have to introduce ourself George.  My name is Mare."

George: "Ah, you know my name as well, I see.  You're good at mind tricks."

Mare: "No, it's on your dress robe silly teehee."  George looked down at his tattered robe.  It had a few blood stains on it from his battle a few hours ago.  "Human's sure do heal quickly hee hee."  She looked at his face, he was blushing.  "Oh, but you do have one scratch."  She slowly reached for the left side of his face.  George winced back at first. "I'm not going to hurt you, trust me."  She reached for his face again.  This time, he was still a little worried, but he trusted her.  She put her hand on the side of his face.  Her had started to glow and the scratch disappeared.  "There, teehee, all  better now."  She moved her hand away.  George quickly felt his face, and there was no pain.  No scar, no scratch, just his face.

George: "Thats...Thats amazing!"

Mare: "Now that you trust me, you need to trust me again."

George: "Ok?"  Mare took both of her hands and placed them on either side of his neck.  She pressed really hard this time and George felt his skin being hit by needles.  He tried to pull away but soon fell unconious.  He heard a splash, and then felt himself fall into the water.  I'm dead.  He thought.  She's taking me to her home to eat me!  I'm going to drown!

George heard singing and he forced himself to open his eyes.  He saw around him what he couldn't believe.  It was an underground house, just like his!  The mermaid Mare swam around to him.  What's going on Mare, what did you do? 

Mare spoke to him underwater but George couldn't understand her.  After a few seconds, she spoke to him telepathically.  Can't talk.  She's in danger.

George: Who? Who's in danger? Wendy? WHO?!

Mare: Your friend!  Mare swam over to a little table in the underwater Weasley house and looked down into it.

George: This is all...Impossiable!  George looked down at his feet and he saw he had fins also.  He didn't second guess the mermaid's handy work and swam over to the table and peered down into it.  In it he saw Carrie being smacked back against a wall by a big man.  Her father no doubt.  He continued to watch the horrific scene as Carrie was picked up by her hair.  George got a stern look on his face.  The mermaid lo0ked at George.

Mare:  I always thought you were the care free, funny type George.

George: Only on Tuesdays. Mare started to laugh.  Then she stopped.

Mare: But today is Tuesday.

George: Oh, well make it Saturday's then.  I have to go and help her, but I don't know where she's at!  Gah! Why doesnt' she just use the necklace I gave her...

George continued to watch the table and saw her father take the two girls down into the basement. After a few minutes the mom got up and checked on Carrie.  Come on. he thought. Be ok, wake up, wake up!  When George saw Carrie's eyes flutter open he sighed a breath of relief *if you can sigh underwater*  he looked towards Mare, she was smiling.

Mare: Your muscles were bound to this girl waking up.  I sence a feeling of love?  George blinked at her with a blank face.  It is ok. The mermaid said.  A human such as yourself could never love a mermaid.  She wiped what would be a tear from under her eye.

George: I'm afraid I'm not understanding Mare.

Mare: It's complicated.  Just be safe.  You will see me again human, but I'm afraid we won't be on the same team.  Mare went up to George.

George: What are you- George was cut off by Mare grabbing either side of his head with her long hand and fingers.  She kissed him on the lips for, what George thought, seemed like a century.  When she finally stopped and pulled away, George could taste a salty ocean taste.  Why did you do that?  He said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Mare: I gave you a mermaid gift.  Use it wisely. 

George: What is it?

Mare: What ever you wish it to be.  Now you must go.

George: Wait.  I have one more question.

Mare: Yes?

George: If you brought me hear from a puddle, how does your kiss taste like sea water? Mare laughed. 

Mare: Only a question a human would ask.  She giggled.  Do you remeber what I told you on land?

George: 'You are here, and there.' I don't get it.

Mare: Your mind is here, but your body is there.  You are in a different world than what you think. She giggled.

George: How do I get out?

Mare: Ah, but I cannot answer a question.  You only asked for one.  Now go up.

George: What?

Mare: Go....UP! HeeHee.  Mare pushed George up towards the light.  He kept swimming, even when he looked down and couldn't see Mare anymore.  It was a deep blue and warm water, but he saw no fish or life.  He was going to help Carrie, but he didn't know how.

As George was swimming to the top of the water he heard Carrie.  Please hurry George.  Just as George surfaced he saw he was in a swimming pool.  Carrie!  He thought.  He jumped out of the water and saw he had legs again.  Once he landed on solid ground he was teleported to the basement where Carrie was at.  He saw her father slap Carrie and start to turn around and head towards her mum.  George ran over to her and picked her up, but she screamed in shock when George grabbed her.

George: "Don't worry, everything is safe."  He unbound Carrie's mum and told her to go upstairs.  She was worried about Carrie, but George told her everything was going to be fine.  Once she was up and out of the way, George was watching her go up the stairs, when Carrie's father it him in the face.  George fell backwards.   Man this guy is strong!  George quickly got up and backed slowly towards the wall.  What am I going to do?  He asked himself.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service