RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is everyone's favorites or ones they think are just awesome? You can talk about anime and/or manga. It would be cool if we discovered new shows or mangas from each others' replies.

Views: 420

Replies to This Discussion

Some of my favorite animes ( Sort of in order):
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Code Geass
Angel Beats
Soul Eater
Clannad and Clannad After Story
Blue Exorcist
Toradora
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya
Deathnote
Gurren Lagann
One Piece(I'm currently in the middle of the Thriller Bark arc)
Legend of Korra and Avatar: the last Airbender (I know they aren't anime but they are my favorite shows)

I'm currently watching Cowboy Bebop and enjoying it quite a bit

I'm glad I finally decided to join the Kommunity!
Well, I read a lot of graphic novels...so out of those, the legend of Zelda series. I've read the whole series, and I think it's really great! I've also watched some of the Pokemon series:)

My favorites are Bakuman, Deathnote, One Piece, Black Butler (Kurotsuchi), Bleach, Naruto, Tegami Bachi, Itsuwaribito, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, HunterXHunter, Toriko, and even XXXholic. I know it's a lot but I love it all. I even draw a little myself. I wish I could've began reading so much earlier.

Forgot Hetalia. :0

Full Metal Alchemist is awesome. I drew Edward Elric here:

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/photo/edward-elric-1?xg_source=acti...

Nice drawing!

i LOVE Dragon Ball!  i grew up with it! 

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Wolfs Rain

The vision of escaflowne

Ergo Proxy

Cowboy Bebop

Trigun

Full Metal Alchemist

there's so much grean anime out there! x.X

*Scream* I'm glad I found this group! I love Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji, Hetalia, and Attack on Titan, and Fruits Basket

Welcome to the group Quin! Glad you found us :D

I am watching Attack on Titan right now. It is pretty amazing! I haven't seen Fairy Tail though.

i recently watched sword art online and it's definitly my favorite. i liked the first half better than the second. i can't wait 4 gun gale online 2 come out. ps i think kirito is a total bad-a word

I started with DBZ and moved on to pokemon and now to sailor moon. I was introduced to anime at a young age.also Naruto.

Definitely Another hah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service