RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Would you like to be a part of the volunteer team that keeps the Kommunity ticking? As we grow, we'll be looking for willing helpers, so give a shout here and we may tap you! If there's something specific you'd like to do, feel free to let us know! Thanks!

Views: 453

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm happy to help, but not technically. There are others more experienced in that than I. However, I like to think I'm a writer, even though the publishing world doesn't see it my way yet. You can check out something I wrote on My Page. I also like to edit. Don't know if you need me, but here I am. ;)
hey guys... still here, willing and actually capable of helping moderate, manage, filter, or consolidate input to this site :)
Always here,
Nigel :)
Moderator - means keeping things in check while having a great time and sharing within the Kommunity.... and with two kids as members of Rhett and Link, I think it is SO important to keep a handle on discussions etc. Disruptions should be minimal bcuz... it could ruin it for everyone!
AND.... We want to make this a place where everyone wants to be.... So... YES... I'd like to volunteer with whatever you might need and continue the great groups, stimulating discussions while Rhett and Link do their thing!
I'd be a fool to say no! Here to help anytime and anywhere. Let me know what I can do!
Need help with anything, just let me know. I am not always available though.
There's been a lot of positive response! That is great!.

I'd love to help out, I do best with projects as opposed to regular check-up or responsibilities, I'm a youth pastor and so sometimes my schedule gets really full one week and then empty the next.

Let me know.

-Fig.
Hi, just to clear this up Lynn, I'm 14. (Yes, I act a lot more mature than my age, but yes, I'm 14. Haha.) And I'm still willing to be tapped. =P
I can help a bit, at times.
Lynn, when I replied to this discussion before I realized that I wasn't specific about my availiability. I have my own small cleaning business. So, I have pretty much have most evenings and weekends off. I am very organized and efficient, and come up with good ideas. I would love to be a Kommunity volunteer.I would of liked to been the moderator for the Kommunity Suggestion Box. But, whatever I can do to help this wonderful Kommunity grow is okay by me. Take Care.
I'd love to help out! I'll help with anything to be honest.
Willing to do whatever I can...
I will do anything

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service