RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Okay everyone! Link's family is expecting another little one, and it has been announced to us in this week's Kast that this new addition will be a boy!

Now it's time to weigh in! What would you name Link's son-to-be?

Remember, this is for brainstorming! Avoid giving your negative opinion on others' suggestions!

Views: 1361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i vote for leeland. keeps the l theme, and leeland is one of the best singers of all time.

a name destined for greatness!
That last comment that was up of mine... My mom had accidentally typed it in under my account :P XDD

Hmmm How about Lightning, Leaf, Loyal, or Local? XD
oooh, so people are putting these in BOLD now....

Leeland Benjamin Neal :):)

The smiley's are optional, btu they do most definitely add flair and personality, I spoke with my whole famliy, and they all agreed on Leeland B. Neal, it is not very common to be named Leeland(especially with two, "E's

Link, if you don't name him that, then he will always have the knowledge that he COULD have been named something so masculine, and ADORABLE!

<33

Don't worry, I really do try to convince :)

-Aly
I agree, Leeland is an awesome band :)
thanks.

Jessica Fortner (unicorn) said:
i vote for leeland. keeps the l theme, and leeland is one of the best singers of all time.

a name destined for greatness!
I like Leeland! Very cute, and quite uncommon.
If Link is really stuck on Lando, I think Landon would be best. :)
But since he thinks that's one too many letters, how about Leif?

Aly And Cate (Two headed AlyCat) said:
oooh, so people are putting these in BOLD now....
Leeland Benjamin Neal :):) The smiley's are optional, btu they do most definitely add flair and personality, I spoke with my whole famliy, and they all agreed on Leeland B. Neal, it is not very common to be named Leeland(especially with two, "E's
Link, if you don't name him that, then he will always have the knowledge that he COULD have been named something so masculine, and ADORABLE!

<33

Don't worry, I really do try to convince :)

-Aly
Bilbo Neal, Or Frodo, sorry, I'm naming all of the cool characters, Link might not want a book character name!
I'm thinking stick with the "L" theme, but make it a double ell... like Llama, but... not. That way, it's twice as full of L!
So, like Lloyd?

Corey Kramer (Ghost Chicken) said:
I'm thinking stick with the "L" theme, but make it a double ell... like Llama, but... not. That way, it's twice as full of L!
Leonard or Lawrence. They haven't been mentioned.
I like those suggestions!!

Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT said:
I think Lyric sounds too feminine... as a first name. But, I think it would serve as a middle name pretty well. And you could call him Lyric (or Lyr, as people have been suggesting) anyway, just like you don't go by Chuck or Charlie... you go by Link, which is short for Lincoln, which is your middle name. (But then if you just called him Lyric even if it's his middle name, then that would defeat the purpose, I guess...)

And I would like to combine this by going with the suggestion of naming him after Christie... sorry, I don't know how to spell her name! Name him Christopher Lyric Neal.

Christopher Lando Neal sounds good as well.
OK, I'm going to pause the random and try to help:
Myles,
Jake,
Eric,
How bout "Nathan Leeland Neal"?
or "Leeland Nathan Neal"?
I'll brainstorm some more later.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service