RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Okay everyone! Link's family is expecting another little one, and it has been announced to us in this week's Kast that this new addition will be a boy!

Now it's time to weigh in! What would you name Link's son-to-be?

Remember, this is for brainstorming! Avoid giving your negative opinion on others' suggestions!

Views: 1361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought of some more...

River/s (maybe a middle name?), Josiah, Finn.
I'm partial to "L" names for the first name. Be creative, but not embarrassing :) I'm leaning towards Lando...but, based on Kast chat tonight, I also like Lionel and Lyric.
(Does Lyric sound too girly?)

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
I'm partial to "L" names for the first name. Be creative, but not embarrassing :) I'm leaning towards Lando...but, based on Kast chat tonight, I also like Lionel and Lyric.
Levi John... Liam is nice too.
I think the harshness of the "c" sound makes it more masculine

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
(Does Lyric sound too girly?)

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
Kyan. LOVE the name because it means "long awaited" or "celebrated". :)
Quentin, Leeland ( I know someone named Leeland... and now he's a band. not IN a band. he IS a band.), Landon, Langston
Lanyard. xP No.

Lionel Richie Neal would be awesome. So would LeVar Burton Neal.

I like Luke or Lucas.
Rhett would have to agree to name is next after me though - boy or girl.

Breanna M (the Asrai) said:
My official vote is going to have to be Lionel Rhett.

Lionel because his son would love him forever for naming him something so epic.

And I think that Rhett would be a great middle name since you guys have been friends for so long. But if that's too weird, you should give him a middle name after someone really special from Link's wife's family.
Lyric kinda does sound just a bit too feminine...and Lando? C'mon, why not just add the extra letter and make it Landon? =)

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
I know he might have been kind of a knucklehead in the Bible, but I really do like the name Laban.

Steve says he should name him Gryphon.
I've actually heard of someone naming their child this already. Ashley Parker Angel from OTown named his son that.

Cara Canelli (CaraBarracuda) said:
Lyric kinda does sound just a bit too feminine...and Lando? C'mon, why not just add the extra letter and make it Landon? =)

Link (Chiasquatch) said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service