RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Okay everyone! Link's family is expecting another little one, and it has been announced to us in this week's Kast that this new addition will be a boy!

Now it's time to weigh in! What would you name Link's son-to-be?

Remember, this is for brainstorming! Avoid giving your negative opinion on others' suggestions!

Views: 1361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Liam, Larry, Loctopus, Lolfrog, Lenny, L (I like the idea of a one letter name!) , Leorge,Lefty, (Wouldnt it be funny if he was right handed!) Lynx (my favorite) , Li ( I also like two letter names)
Did anyone mention Lennox yet? Like Lennox Lewis, former undisputed world heavyweight champion? I don't know that much about him, but I don't think he has a bad reputation, and the name carries some heavy weight (pun intended). Lennox Christopher Neal. Nobody would mess with that boy on the playground!

His nickname is "The Lion." Lionel...

Ooh, just did a quick Wiki on Lennox Lewis...he has a daughter named Ling and a son, Landon. Very interesting!
that's great....."Veddy"??? lol

MissEC (Landshark) said:
Did anyone mention Lennox yet? Like Lennox Lewis, the boxing champ? I don't know much about him, but the name carries some weight. Lennox Christopher Neal.

Ooh, just did a quick Wiki on Lennox Lewis...he has a daughter named Ling and a son, Landon. Veddy interesting!
How about adding L onto ordinary non-L names, like Larnold, which is one I've never heard of before R&L.

Ledward
Landrew - sort of like Lando
Lorenthal
Loscar
Leugene
Ladam
Laaron
Lamos
Lelvis
Lengelbert
Legbert

I'm quitting now, before I get myself into trouble...
personal favorite out of those has to be "Lelvis" !!!

Lol

Barb Nelson (Gaelic ThistleFish) said:
How about adding L onto ordinary non-L names, like Larnold, which is one I've never heard of before R&L.

Ledward
Lorenthal
Loscar
Leugene
Ladam
Laaron
Lamos
Lelvis
Lengelbert
Legbert

LOL Lelvis! Great suggestions! I hadn't heard of Larnold either before R&L.

Barb Nelson (Gaelic ThistleFish) said:

Ledward
Lorenthal
Loscar
Leugene
Ladam
Laaron
Lamos
Lelvis
Lengelbert
Legbert

What about Luthor Clark Neil? Or just Luthor?

Brayden, Dylan, Noah, Colton, Bridger, Michael, Jack, Benji or Benjamin, Joel or name him after a country no one has ever heard of :) Many blessings and congratulations on your new bundle!!
LOL, Gumbo. Lelvis has left the building.

Gumbo123 said:

Lanjivity?
Lamp?
Breslin?

Hmm....
I personally really like the name Landry. It has references to the legendary Dallas Cowboys coach, and also sounds a little bit like an old west kind of name. Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service