RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hey Rhett and Link, huge fan of GMM. I watch it every morning haha! I'm new to  animation and I thought it would be a great idea to start with animating GMM! I've seen a lot of animated podcasts and  I think GMM should be deserving of animation. I'm asking permission to use GMM videos to animate. Please reply back, I understand if you don't want me to use your stuff. Keep making awesome videos.

Regards,

Alex Cardenas

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't speak explicitly for them, but Rhett and Link have always been strong supporters of fan creations inspired by their work. Over the years they've gladly welcomed any of these projects, welcomed fans sending them artwork/other creations in the mail, and even encouraged people to engage in artistic endeavors about them. I'm positive they would have no problem with your animations, and would even welcome them. The only thing that would change this is if you were using them commercially and making a profit, since  in this case they would understandably wish to negotiate some sort of compensation for their content being used. But if you're just doing it for fun and in appreciation of their work, you can feel more than free to go for it. And you should!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service