RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Same rules apply :p

Views: 632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shantel let the warm water overwhelm her aching body. She really hated poll vaulting... she really did and running as she did didn't help. Grabbing the towel from outside the locker, she dried her self off and wrapped the towel around her. Her locker was C63 and she had to be careful. There were two sets of clothes always ready for her, the black, skin tight body armour and the everyday jeans and a tshirt. Slipping into her jeans and a tshirt, she cautiously made her way home.

On his cellphone, he asked "Did you get all that?"
     "Yeah," said a girls voice, "her voice is awful lot like someone else's...."
     "Okay... Be carful, Destiny."
    Destiny whispered, "Ace. Watch your back. The wind is rough and the threats high."

"Why are you here, Thanis?" Levi said as he sat down on a barrel, gesturing for Thanis to do the same.

"I was simply checking on you."

"And what else?"

"The Void is coming."

Levi's eyes widen, but there was no other change in his expression. "How can you know this?"

"The Northern Lights have vanished, and the servants of the Void have emerged from the darkest caves of the world. They have been attacking villages in those remote areas."

"Why do you tell me this?"

"We need all the Scouts and Stalkers we can get. And Assassins. You happen to be well trained in all three arts." 

In the night, Shantel tossed and turned, her mind refusing to rest. Subconsiously, she knew something was going to change. Those men she met today, Alex and the other, they were far too familiar to her and she couldn't put her finger on what it was. Her mind tried to find a plausable explination as it her night very restlss.

Walking through the door, Alex saw Destiny doing some sort of the vice scan he'd set her earlier.

"There you are!" She said, "Tell me, tell me what she looked like."

"Um, okay. Hello to you too." He said coming to her side, by the computer. "Tall... 5'8 or more, black hair, hourglass figure, nice ass, fit, really really toned."

As Alex ave Destiny more features the added them to a model on her laptop that eventually created an image of Shantel. 

"Yeah, yeah, that's her!" Alex said, "Well done."

"Correction.," She said, "I think that's Shadow."

"I told you long ago, Thanis, I will never help you and your people again. Now," Levi stood, he was an imposing figure, almost as tall as Thanis. Get out."

"You are making a mistake, Levi. But alright." Thanis said, vanishing in a pillar of smoke.

In the morning, after the lack of sleep she'd gotten last night, she quickly dressed for work. She took her car, which she rarely ever ysed. Arriving there, she unloaded her ribbons bag,becau that is what todays lessons would be, and out of the corner of her eyes she could have sworen she saw something, or someone.

Alex stood at the corner, watching her in plain sight. He couldn't thnik that Shadow, a stealthy bitch, could possibly be a seductress like Shantel. Waiting until she went into a place called "Graceful Gymnastics", her name was underneath it, he broke  into her car. It was only a little white mini cooper, but as he pillaged through it he found her suit. Black, mostly latex, he shoved it in his back pack. Destiny would analyze it, these days she was an expert on Shadow. 

Opening his eyes slowly, Levi ended his meditative trance and uncrossed his legs. He was wearing a grey tank top and black sweat pants. Without bothering to put on shoes, he exited the warehouse and began running around the block. After thirty minutes of non-stop running, he stopped to take a rest in the parking lot of a place called Graceful Gymnastics. He spotted someone walking away from a white mini cooper. 

"Hey! What are you doing?" He said, walking towards the man.

Alex didnt know who it was but he ran. His heart pumping, he grabbed his mask from his pocket and shoved it on his face. It only covered the top half of his face but he didnt care. Jumping on top of the nearest dumpster, he pulled himself over the fence then kept running.

Shantel, as she was stretching out her students, thought she heard something outside. One of her star students, Mindy, said something but Shantel was too busy listening to the outside world. 

"Miss. Shantel!" Mindy said again, this time louder. 

Shantel's eyes shot up, "Oh, yes, I'm sorry." 

"Is there something wrong?" 

Shantel smiled, but kept listening, "No... just a little distracted today." 

"Thugs," Levi shook his head disdainfully before walking into the gymnastics building. His eyes narrowed at seeing Shantel there. Smirking, he leaned back against the wall, his arms crossed as he waited for her to see him.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service