RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'youtube' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE Drock SHOW Episode One YOUTUBE CHANNEL "dcrockafella" and on Tuesday were airing "Should We Microwave This?"

Episode 1 of " THE DROCK SHOW"    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hOOl6OXmBM Watch the !st episode of "Teh Drock Show" now that i look at i…

Started by DCROCKAFELLA

0 Aug 28, 2011

Completed my top ten youtube channels (Including Rhett & Link :)

I would appreciate any feedback on my newest video.   While I am a little disapointed in the quality, It still took a crapton of time.   ht…

Started by David Heine

3 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Tylar (Tylwyth Teg)

Shameless Self Promotion :) haha

Just want to tell you guys how awesome you are!!! The Men who cant pee videos are funny as heck!!! Also i make Youtube Videos and would lo…

Started by Patrick James

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Patrick James

youtube failure

has anyone tried to watch a rhett and link video on youtube and found the sound dosnt work?

Started by Ty S. (pirgibed)

2 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Ty S. (pirgibed)

Youtube Stars

What kind of Youtube stars have Rhett and Link met and which ones do you consider your friends?

Started by Drew Thaxton (Night Leopard)

0 May 2, 2010

Vacation

Where would be your favorite place to go on a vacation (who & how many people would you go with, and how long would you stay there)?  …

Started by Kendra (Leopawk)

0 Apr 2, 2010

Youtube channel

HI yall if any of you remember last year i asked evryone to subscribe to my youtube channel? Well i have had a huge success!!! I know have…

Started by lopsideful (Liger)

0 Mar 17, 2010

Microwaved Burritos Song

Yesterday when I was eating a microwavable burrito, I relized I could make a song..Or you could ;-). If anybody else wants to make a song a…

Started by Curtis Perkins (Guitragon)

0 Feb 20, 2010

SUPER AMAZING GEN. DISCUSSION/FEATURE MISSION

I AM ON A MISSION. i think the caps lock caught your attn. now to the real reason i'm making this. if u haven't already seen my goal, heres…

Started by tom hartmann (platinawesome2.0)

3 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service