RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EPIC RAP BATTLE LEGO VERSION

HI GUYS, MY NAME IS BOBBY. I AM 13 AND LOVE TO MAKE VIDEOS. I LOVE YALLS STUFF. I MADE BOTH OF YOU THIS VIDEO IN HONOR OF YOUR EPIC RAP BAT…

Started by Bobby Burns

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah M. A. (DancingDolphyn)

What's your gear?

As in, what kind of cameras do you use to record video, what mics for sound, editing software, that kind of thing. Here, I will make it eas…

Started by Alan Davidson

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Link

song and music video request

hey this is miss. hatter and this is an idea for a music video, so how about a song about the fun times and the seriuse times mainly the fu…

Started by Miss. Hatter

0 Sep 14, 2010

You guys have seen this, right? Redneck fireworks video

This is a marvelous video.  If I lived in South Carolina or thereabouts, I would so do this.  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x62042_redne

Started by Mary Sunshine (The Sunicorn)

1 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

Help A Fellow Mythical Beast Out!

Hello fellow mythical beasts.  I recently entered a video contest and placed in the top ten.  But the grand prize winner is chosen by popul…

Started by Matt Norman (LumberJack Monkey)

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Norman (LumberJack Monkey)

HELLO

hey rhett and link i was wondering if we could like get together and do a video together couse i really do like your videos and i like maki…

Started by Miss. Hatter

0 Mar 25, 2010

FREE MAC dashboard VIDEO & AUDIO WIDGET

I made my own version of fan art (digital media art) for everyone to enjoy...well all the mac users anyways.  It's a rhettandlink video wid…

Started by chadwickparker (Rabid Squirrel)

4 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by chadwickparker (Rabid Squirrel)

Most ambitious video??

Hi! [: I was just recalling that, during a live 'Kast you posted a while back, you mentioned that you were going to be coming out with prob…

Started by Emily (Two-Eyed Cyclops)

4 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Emily (Two-Eyed Cyclops)

Chipotle Song

Please, if you don't mind, make a song about the Mexican restaraunt, Chipotle. I would love to see this, as the rest of my family.

Started by KuJoe

3 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Jenny (Hippogriffical Tigress)

The Pleasure Pop Montage Music Video: Your USERNAMES?

If you are in the "Pleasure Pop Montage" than you need to tell us what your youtube usernames are. We don't know most of you, but we would…

Started by Aly And Cate (Two headed AlyCat)

7 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Edlives (Dragon)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service