RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A school Project (Portugal)

Hey there, Rhett and Link. We are sending you this email to ask you for your help in a school project about the internet. We'd like you to…

Started by Tiago Jesus

0 Feb 10, 2011

Using your image (in my images)

I've been a fan for a few years now, and I am an illustrator for a relatively new webcomic.   While watching some of your videos on this la…

Started by June Maillet

0 Jan 9, 2011

EPIC RAP BATTLE LEGO VERSION

HI GUYS, MY NAME IS BOBBY. I AM 13 AND LOVE TO MAKE VIDEOS. I LOVE YALLS STUFF. I MADE BOTH OF YOU THIS VIDEO IN HONOR OF YOUR EPIC RAP BAT…

Started by Bobby Burns

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah M. A. (DancingDolphyn)

what would you take from the past?

if you could go back in time to any place and be able to take one thing without there being consiquenses what would u take?        to clari…

Started by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

2 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Tylar (Tylwyth Teg)

Flight of the Conchords Comparison

In the past week I've heard this comparison several times, so I wanted to know are you often compared to Flight of the Conchords?I've seen…

Started by Shianne (Abaia)

15 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Shianne (Abaia)

Tell me THE MEANING OF LIFE!!!!

Ok so in my opinion the meaning of life is ither to make one positive change in a personsons life that dose not benifit yourself (other tha…

0 Jun 8, 2010

I heard from my cousin you two are Christians...

... AND I saw the books of the Bible songs you two did (which you haven't posted on youtube yet!!) and I was wondering if it were true. Plz…

Started by Katie (super queen of sea cows)

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Rhett (Shahbaz)

Squishy things are awsome!

Do u agree or dissagree that the three best things in the world ar squishy? state your answere and if they arn't vulger state the three bes…

3 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by James McGregor (Raijin)

Popular? i think not..

Hey you Mythical Beasties! I wanna know, "If you have a youtube channel, How many viewers do you have? How can we get more??" I (personally…

Started by Adam Cole (thatchannel90)

0 Jan 9, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service