RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'song' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett's New Guitar

Ok, I know that Rhett broke his guitar a while ago, but I would still like to suggest something. A Takamine.  The internal wiring is the gr…

Started by Paul Redling (Nanobot Fireant)

0 Jul 14, 2013

Favorite Owl City Song?

I know it's hard to choose, but what are some of your favorite Owl City songs? I like Hot Air Balloon, Yacht Club, On the Wing, Plant Life,…

Started by Gwen Dunn(Leviathan)

0 Jun 30, 2013

Video idea!!

Hey Rhett & LinKommunity!   Can you make a song about forklifts??? We could use it for our show:http://www.youtube.com/user/BibitzzHeft

Started by Mike van Houwelingen

0 Jan 27, 2013

Song Theft

I swear to GOD that the college humor video "gay men will marry your girlfriend" just stole the GMM theme song.

Started by Peter Glitsch

1 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Rob

A Song I Tweaked to be a GMM Song!

So, like the title says, I tweaked a song to make it a Good Mythical Morning song. Before I give out the lyrics for you guys to see, I sugg…

Started by Meg the Emperor Murmurcorn

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Meg the Emperor Murmurcorn

IDEA FOR RHETT AND LINK STORE!!!

Many of you may or may not know that when you buy a pair of Rhett and Link mythical shoes, it comes with a Rhett and Link guitar pick (as s…

Started by Brad Rutkowski

0 Aug 8, 2012

Rhett and link must see this!

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/video/seven-eleven-song-1?xg_source=activity

Started by Sam Nee (Epic Yeti)

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Kait (Dubstep Sunglasses)

Diving Picture?

I coulda sworn there was a picture of Rhett and Link diving from the My Hair Goes... Music Video that had a green background so you could e…

Started by Andrew Jones

2 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew Jones

Make a GMM Theme Song :D

Here's my attempt at it... It's a re-post 'cause after a week I realized I posted on the Kommunity Suggestion Forum instead of posting here…

Started by DontClickAnything

0 May 30, 2012

school band

are there any concert band members out there? if so tell me your instrument and favorite sond to play. i play the clarinet and i like the s…

Started by emily stewart(monterra)

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Logan Gosdin(ThunderPheonix)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service