RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peanut Butter?

I just really like Peanut Butter, how do you guys feel about this touchy subject?

Started by Trevor (Velocirduckbear)

12 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Riddlemonk

The BEST GMM Moment?!

Or what is your favorite GMM episode? I love: The Spookiest Story Ever Told -- "Trevorrrr...." 15 Prison Slang Words You Must Know -- "Ninj…

Started by Lana Given (Hobbitess)

0 Dec 1, 2012

Question for Rhett and Link regarding shipping shoes

Hey Rhett and Link. I read this on shipping details for shoes and it says I am allowed to yell at you if you don't have my country. Well, I…

Started by Allissa Thompson (Tressym)

0 Nov 12, 2012

patches and pins update?

Hey! so I've been wanting to buy a patch from you guys, but i recently found out that you don't sell them any more! when will you sell them…

Started by M. (whalemingo)

0 Nov 7, 2012

The Secret Beast Base (SBB)

I have created this discussion as an extension of deanna baconator's blog so that more beasts would see this! ALL CREDIT GOES TO HER FOR TH…

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

0 Nov 5, 2012

THE MYTHICAL BEAST ANTHEM (in the making) NEED LYRIC IDEAS!!!

Hey guys. So as far as I know Rhett and Link don't have an anthem yet. There's the mythical handshake, and a seal, but no anthem! So my bri…

Started by Jake Damon (viloci-goosestadon)

10 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Jake Damon (viloci-goosestadon)

Mythical beast

Why dosen't the mythical beast symbol not have a unicorn horn? Because antlers don't seem very  mythical to me.

Started by David

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ronen Fleischmann

New Mythical Shoe colors?

I have seen all over the interwebs, like Wikipedia, Tewakfootwear, and here on the Komm, ads for the Tweak Mythical Shoe, but there is some…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

7 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

I'm in a film class and would really like some feedback on my newest project.

I'm a film student at Angelo State University in Texas and I've been posting my work on my main channel. If you could take the time to comm…

Started by Blair Renee Hitch

0 Sep 29, 2012

CafePress Not Working

I tried to go to the Rhett and Link CafePress website today to look at some cool R&L merchandise but it didn't work and it is still not…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

0 Sep 22, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service