RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should shark products be banned?

Hello my name is Lillian Modly and I am a marine fisheries activist. I may only be 14 but I consider the things that I do very serious even…

Started by Lillian M

1 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Talkity Talk :) (Daitya Rong)

Rhett and Link Wiki!

Calling all Mythical Beasts! The Rhett and Link Wiki is a mythical wiki where you can edit and read about your favorite internetainers! It…

Started by PixarChameleon

0 Mar 3, 2014

One Million Your Welcomes!

Rhett and Link gave us One Million Thanks You's. Thats pretty impressive! But I say, why don't we give One Million "Your Welcomes" back?  T…

Started by forest nymph

0 Jan 31, 2014

My crazy dream with Rhett and Link

Last night, I had the most AWESOME dream in which I got to meet Rhett and Link. This is the most vivid and detailed dream I've had in a whi…

Started by Luna (Strix)

2 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Luna (Strix)

How do YOU watch GMM?

Every Beast has a mythical way of watching GMM.    What is Your way of watching it? tell us in the commen…

Started by Camille Bateman ( Zebra-Fairy)

15 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by camila (theamazingdinocornusus)

Instrumental to "Yo Mama Battle"

I want to sing to Yo Mama Battle Of Compliments karaoke but I can't seem to find the karaoke.. Help.

Started by Adam Nicolle

2 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Tia Wilson (Octcoplatypus)

What is your favorite Rhett and Link video?

This is probably a hard question, but I would say my favorite video is either of the "famous last words" videos or any of the "caption fail…

Started by Emily(Goblin Runner)

0 Nov 7, 2013

#GMM Hashtag War Rap Poem (Video)

I made a video for the #Hashtagwar that is going on! #GMM Means Good Mythical Morning! Check the video out here! http://youtu.be/7ugaDrCbd

Started by Preston B. (Pixel Beast)

0 Oct 24, 2013

On or Off? Plaster EXPERIMENT

Hey Mythical Beasts, I got two water blisters on my right hand on my fingers. If you remember I think it was either last week or earlier…

Started by Alice Denmark

0 Oct 24, 2013

Outraged by "Is This Art?" Video

Hello all, the purpose for this post is to hopefully get a message to R&L about something that I hold very dear to my heart.  --------…

Started by Patrick Payne

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Patrick Payne

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service