RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Rhett' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Million Your Welcomes!

Rhett and Link gave us One Million Thanks You's. Thats pretty impressive! But I say, why don't we give One Million "Your Welcomes" back?  T…

Started by forest nymph

0 Jan 31, 2014

Happiest Country on earth?

You'll have to excuse me for the following text, I'm no expert at either the Rhettandlikommunity or English, since I'm new to the forum and…

Started by Måns Olof Larsson

3 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Gumbo123

#GMM Hashtag War Rap Poem (Video)

I made a video for the #Hashtagwar that is going on! #GMM Means Good Mythical Morning! Check the video out here! http://youtu.be/7ugaDrCbd

Started by Preston B. (Pixel Beast)

0 Oct 24, 2013

On or Off? Plaster EXPERIMENT

Hey Mythical Beasts, I got two water blisters on my right hand on my fingers. If you remember I think it was either last week or earlier…

Started by Alice Denmark

0 Oct 24, 2013

Rhett LOOK ALIKE!!!

I got my hair cut  yesterday and my hairstylist asked if she could style my hair differently for fun. This is how I usually get my hair cut…

Started by Miles Rice

2 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Madison Jacques(Biacorn OF KOOM)

Caption Fail R&L songs!!

Im hoping to get Rhett and Link to see this, because I think its a BRILLIANT idea. Rhett and Link have done their Caption Fail videos. Then…

Started by Clara (Star-Nosed Platyphant)

7 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Tzaddi Mifflin

Rhett and Link series!

Over the years, Rhett and Link have made several series of videos like GMM and GMCL, but which one is your favorite??  Ear Biscuits Good My…

Started by Clara (Star-Nosed Platyphant)

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

Outraged by "Is This Art?" Video

Hello all, the purpose for this post is to hopefully get a message to R&L about something that I hold very dear to my heart.  --------…

Started by Patrick Payne

9 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Patrick Payne

Rhett or Link?

Since it was suggested in the official R&L forum, and I don't think anyone has started this discussion yet: "If you can choose, which o…

Started by Tammy (Landshark)

61 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

Rhett's New Guitar

Ok, I know that Rhett broke his guitar a while ago, but I would still like to suggest something. A Takamine.  The internal wiring is the gr…

Started by Paul Redling (Nanobot Fireant)

0 Jul 14, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service