RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Rhett' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stuff Link Says

After watching several episodes of GMM and GMMore, I realized that every now and then Link would accidentally say something weird, or somet…

Started by Gianina Manansala (Axelle)

0 Aug 6, 2014

What is your favorite classic Rhett & Link song/video?

What's your favorite Rhett & Link song and or video from the days of grainy cameras, chinstrap beards, vlogs and beyond? Personally, my…

Started by A. J. Evans

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Fraxinusbash

Klingon Rhett, Fact or Fiction?

So, in fallowing the bread crumbs from the GMM episode Overcoming Shyness Rhett says that he and Link did go to the Klingon meet up. But af…

Started by Christoper McCartney

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Christoper McCartney

Future Music Producers and Cinematographers! New Group!!!

Want to be a music producer or a cinematographer someday?  Join this group! Have a YouTube channel with no likes/views?  Join this group! C…

Started by Purpleyellowcats

0 Jul 13, 2014

How and When did you find Rhett and Link?

I found them in 2007. Well, my dad found them. He found Seabourne and Roach and he though they were hilarious, but he doesn't really watch…

Started by Abbi the Unicorn Hobbit

2 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

idea for next GMM Episode

I would like to throw an idea out there for a possible episode, i think Rhett and Link should give Oculus rift a try there are many videos…

Started by LCplDevildog

1 May 29, 2014
Reply by Lexi Johnson

How did you find the Rhett and link kommunity

Hey every one I want to know how you found the Rhett and link kommunity. I watch one of there video and they said they made a kommunity so…

Started by Ryder

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Ryder

Should shark products be banned?

Hello my name is Lillian Modly and I am a marine fisheries activist. I may only be 14 but I consider the things that I do very serious even…

Started by Lillian M

1 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Talkity Talk :) (Daitya Rong)

Rhett and Link Wiki!

Calling all Mythical Beasts! The Rhett and Link Wiki is a mythical wiki where you can edit and read about your favorite internetainers! It…

Started by PixarChameleon

0 Mar 3, 2014

Share the Love! (t-shirt) + Wheel of Mythicality Ideas!

I made a t-shirt with Tee Spring, and I'm getting the word out! If anyone would like to buy this CUSTOM designed t-shirt (hand drawn!) the…

Started by Preston B. (Pixel Beast)

0 Jan 31, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service