RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Mythical' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To anyone who's ordered Mythical Shoes before...

How long do they take to ship? I'm curious and really want to know since I ordered some. I'm in the US so if you're in the US too that'd wo…

Started by Link

4 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Canada Eh?

Hey guys! Eric from Toronto here. Have you guys ever thought of doing a road trip through Canada by, maybe having a ew Mythical Morning's i…

Started by Eric Terry

0 Mar 12, 2012

invisible children

Kony2012, I'm suggesting an idea for the next GMM. I think it would be cool and alot of help to do an episode on Kony2012. Akot of you peop…

Started by Daniel Angel

0 Mar 7, 2012

Drawing Mythical Beast Pictures!

Yup, how exciting. All you have to do is post a reference picture (even if it's a not so good sketch on paint or something) and have the co…

Started by Link

0 Feb 25, 2012

I'm getting a pair of Mythical Shoes, what color should I get?

I'm thinking between black or blue...I normally wear dark colors and wear black shoes but I kind of like the blue and green...Thoughts?

Started by Link

0 Feb 22, 2012

To get Mythical Shoes or Not to get Mythical Shoes that is the Question.

Hello Rhett and Link Kommunity, I'm interested in purchasing a pair of mythical shoes, but they are so darn expensive. I want to know wheth…

Started by Preston Jackson (Parandrus)

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

Mythical Evolutions

You two have created an amazing shoe in 2010 and everyone loves them, but its 2012 now and i think a new shoe should be created for your vi…

Started by Daniel Angel

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by TrueAlias(Peryton)

Rhett and Link should do a video with who?

I think Rhett and Link should do a video with SMOSH!! it would DEFINITLY rule...  And I think they should have a contest on the RAL (rhett…

Started by Gracie (PickleMonster)

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

Mythical Shoes

hey guys, im a new mythical beast, and i would like some mythical shoes! but i live in russia (im not russian im american) so i wanted to k…

Started by Anthony Pavlovskiy

0 Dec 15, 2011

Mythically Beastly Artwork!

So, my fellow Mythical Beasts, we have all begun the process of selecting our personal beastly identities, and many of us have lent our art…

Started by Tegalto/Tess G. (Twin Phoenix)

27 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service