RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Rhett' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions About Jason

Does Jason work with Rhett and Link all day? What does Jason do besides man the camera? All in favor or a GMM about Jason say "I"!

Started by Lillian (monkougar)

22 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

R&L Game

Me and my friends were at school, and i saw a sign that said something about link(URL code) check. I laugh and show my friends, telling the…

Started by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

4 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

New Mythical Shoe colors?

I have seen all over the interwebs, like Wikipedia, Tewakfootwear, and here on the Komm, ads for the Tweak Mythical Shoe, but there is some…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

7 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

What Should the Name of the Bacon-Bot Be?

I'm going to start off, and say that the bacon-bot (From the "Rub Some Bacon On It" Video) needs a name. I'm going to go with Ricardo. What…

Started by Sol (The Fire-Leviathan)

12 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Nathan A (Dogasus)

Rhett and Link Age?

What's Rhett and Link's ages? I'm no stalker at ALL, but I'm really curious as to what their ages are. I've been searching it for a few day…

Started by Ted Larkin

6 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

CafePress Not Working

I tried to go to the Rhett and Link CafePress website today to look at some cool R&L merchandise but it didn't work and it is still not…

Started by Ross (Rossmallow)

0 Sep 22, 2012

Ideas For Flaps in Mythical Shoe

Just a discussion to see what you guys think would be unique and cool to put in the back flaps of the Mythical Shoe.

Started by Austin

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

Future According to Rhett Ideas

Does anyone have some good ideas for an episode of the future according to Rhett??? If so than please share your ideas.

Started by Brennan Jeppson

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by John C. (Invisible Train)

Good Mythical Morning NEEDS A MASCOT!

I think many people would agree that GMM is in need of a mascot. Good Morning Chia Lincoln had the 'chia Lincoln' obviously. Well I think i…

Started by Cale Gaster (Chillaphant)

16 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Cale Gaster (Chillaphant)

What is your favorite Rhett & Link song?

The are many songs from Rhett & Link. Like the Facebook song, Rub some bacon on it, and I am a thoughtful guy; many peopel have a favor…

Started by Olivia ET

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service