RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Link' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link Sheet Music

Hey, I was wondering if Rhett and Link could release sheet music to some of their songs? (Like "I am a Thoughtful Guy,", "Two Guys, 600 Pil…

Started by John C. (Invisible Train)

0 Aug 17, 2012

Good Mythical Morning NEEDS A MASCOT!

I think many people would agree that GMM is in need of a mascot. Good Morning Chia Lincoln had the 'chia Lincoln' obviously. Well I think i…

Started by Cale Gaster (Chillaphant)

16 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Cale Gaster (Chillaphant)

What is your favorite Rhett & Link song?

The are many songs from Rhett & Link. Like the Facebook song, Rub some bacon on it, and I am a thoughtful guy; many peopel have a favor…

Started by Olivia ET

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

Instrumental For Epic Rap Battle?

I find myself In need of the instrumental version of this masterpeice, Epic Rap Battle. If anyone has it could you please reply and Get it…

Started by Broderick Edgar Burns

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Delly (Catapus)

Rhett and link possible GMM idea...

After seeing today's GMM, I guess I can suggest an idea for a GMM... Why don't you talk about how everything started, how did Rhettandlink'…

Started by Ratonbat (Ratniax)

0 Jun 27, 2012

RLSU (Rhett and Link State University)

Wouldn't it be cool if Fuquay-Varina or Los Angeles had a Rhett And Link football team? Leave comments on your opinion. Logo:

Started by Jax (The King Of Monkey Bread)

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Jax (The King Of Monkey Bread)

K-Mod

Rhett and Link: Be or Meet?

All right, here it is. Would you rather:   Be either Rhett or Link for one day. Not just "trade places," you would BE one them.   or...   M…

Started by Kevin (UniSeal)

12 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Tyler

Rhett and Link spotted on America's Got Talent! May 14th, 2012

Hello fellow mythical beasts. Some of you may remember me as the person who discovered Rhett, Link, and Dope Zebra in the "Sorry for Party…

Started by Keanu Laszlo Vestil

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Lysh Fish

Mythical shoe

Well... The mythical shoe isn't good........ It's GREAT!!!!! Thank you Rhett and Link for making the best shoe in the world!!!!!

Started by Yehya "Hair=Down" Nasser

0 May 3, 2012

Washington D.C.

Some students from our high school in Rose Hill, Kansas are going on a trip to Washington D.C.!  Many of us were wondering if you guys c…

Started by Nathaniel Davis

0 Mar 23, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service